Epic Perfect World

Mina | Apollumi vs Tyrants - TW 4 - 0

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Yes I wanted to be nice and compare the ultimate career prospect degree (psychology) to computer science (https://www.studyinternational.com/news/uk-computer-science-has-the-highest-rate-of-unemployed-graduates) without revealing devastating facts but I am sorry to trigger your cognitive dissonance. I wonder why computer science also has most spots in uni clearings, it might not be so popular after all. I should have known it's ***ed up trying to compare such different degrees, apples and oranges you know
which planet Earth do you live in?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yes I wanted to be nice and compare the ultimate career prospect degree (psychology) to computer science (https://www.studyinternational.com/news/uk-computer-science-has-the-highest-rate-of-unemployed-graduates) without revealing devastating facts but I am sorry to trigger your cognitive dissonance. I wonder why computer science also has most spots in uni clearings, it might not be so popular after all. I should have known it's ***ed up trying to compare such different degrees, apples and oranges you know
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can't be the one from our solar system 

PURGATORY

in the third planet from the Sun, the densest planet in the Solar System, the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets, and in the only astronomical object known to harbor life, although I am not surprised if you guys actually skipped classes to think there is a secondary planet Earth. Also it seems you both are a) studying something related to computer science b) studying computer science c) going to study computer science to be this butthurt to justify themselves against a governal research based article about the employment rates with date of Jan 22nd, 2016. 

You both seem rather emotional and biased so I suggest seeking an appointment to a psychologist to solve your malfunctioning dynamics in the mind

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
in the third planet from the Sun, the densest planet in the Solar System, the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets, and in the only astronomical object known to harbor life, although I am not surprised if you guys actually skipped classes to think there is a secondary planet Earth
I think you're from UrAnus because your head seems to be there 

PURGATORY

I think you're from UrAnus because your head seems to be there
Uranus is in our solar system even though you suggested I was from elsewhere your thinking seems to lack certain consistency or simply knowledge
cringe, very original and mature comeback too

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Uranus is in our solar system even though you suggested I was from elsewhere your thinking seems to lack certain consistency or simply knowledge
cringe, very original and mature comeback too
So are mercury, Venus, earth, Mars, jupiter, saturn, Neptune and Pluto if you want to count that as planet . Enough bragging with elementary school knowledge now? You study psychology, you should know that you look autistic doing it especially after you got triggered by cringy jokes lmao 

PURGATORY

So are mercury, Venus, earth, Mars, jupiter, saturn, Neptune and Pluto if you want to count that as planet . Enough bragging with elementary school knowledge now?
Sorry I felt compelled to teach you since you seemed to lack some crucial basic knowledge

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Sorry I felt compelled to teach you since you seemed to lack some crucial basic knowledge
You're the one who seems to be lacking some basic comprehension skills if you can't  identify a rhetorical question.

in the third planet from the Sun, the densest planet in the Solar System, the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets, and in the only astronomical object known to harbor life, although I am not surprised if you guys actually skipped classes to think there is a secondary planet Earth. Also it seems you both are a) studying something related to computer science b) studying computer science c) going to study computer science to be this butthurt to justify themselves against a governal research based article about the employment rates with date of Jan 22nd, 2016.

You both seem rather emotional and biased so I suggest seeking an appointment to a psychologist to solve your malfunctioning dynamics in the mind
no no no no, you got it all wrong, well, I will indeed study a computer science related career (software engineering) but I'm already employed so I couldn't care less about your "research" and I'm far from butthurt with the money I'm making as an 18 year old junior programmer. I was more amused by you actually thinking that psychology is the "ultimate degree" :normal-16:
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 04:03 pm by Scripter

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Damn so many pages 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
rich homie quan
i feel like i'm dead

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Damn man maybe you study the wrong subject when that was your conclusion about my joke

Offline Areashi

• Banned
in the third planet from the Sun, the densest planet in the Solar System, the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets, and in the only astronomical object known to harbor life, although I am not surprised if you guys actually skipped classes to think there is a secondary planet Earth. Also it seems you both are a) studying something related to computer science b) studying computer science c) going to study computer science to be this butthurt to justify themselves against a governal research based article about the employment rates with date of Jan 22nd, 2016.

spastic