Epic Perfect World

ChocoIvory Drawing Event

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Thank you for the reward suggestion, we will improve them. The deadline we're deciding, it will be a long one.

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
She is not spreading anything. She was just stating her point of view and since there is freedom of speech it is her right.

Aw, i didn't quote anyone, didn't mean anyone in particular, so i don't know why you made a conclusion that i was.

I mean in general, and i am speaking my mind and stating my opinion too :(

On a side note, Chocolate and i will consider all the suggestions (i already mentioned we should do a writing contest) and increase the rewards accordingly.
Thank you :) Maybe even add a deadline lol

That would be all from me, i believe everything that is needed to be said was said. I hope you will all participate, even if you are a beginner artist.
Please keep the topic clean now, thanks.

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Some quick questions

Does it matter if the artwork doesn't necessarily portray happiness? I have this thing that most of my stuff just looks melancholish
Also Chocolate, are your bunny ears obligatory?
Also  semi-accurate to screenshots, what exactly does this mean? 

Last Edit: Aug 12, 2016, 07:08 am by Snow

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
Some quick questions

Does it matter if the artwork doesn't necessarily portray happiness? I have this thing that most of my stuff just looks melancholish
Also Chocolate, are your bunny ears obligatory?
Also semi-accurate to screenshots, what exactly does this mean?
They don't have to be happy. As long as they're not arguing i'm ok with any mood.
Chocolate really likes her bunny ears, and semi-accurate means she wants you to stick to colors and the hairstyle of them.
I guess. But she'll edit this post once she gets the chance.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
They don't have to be happy. As long as they're not arguing i'm ok with any mood.
Chocolate really likes her bunny ears, and semi-accurate means she wants you to stick to colors and the hairstyle of them.
I guess. But she'll edit this post once she gets the chance.
Yeah the semi-accurate thing doesn't really bother me, hopefully the bunny ears aren't a requirement tho :(

Offline Goobis

• Characters: Fish
  • Faction: Duck
In the screen shots you posted both you and chocolate are blonde. But in the profile picture for forums chocolate is shown with more brown hair than blonde. Is it alright to give chocolate brown hair because, in my opinion, the contrast looks better (and it would make the hair easier to draw.)  :tiger-37:

Fish

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Yeah the semi-accurate thing doesn't really bother me, hopefully the bunny ears aren't a requirement tho :(

I'll be ok without the ears if there's a bunny somewhere in the picture. :-[

In the screen shots you posted both you and chocolate are blonde. But in the profile picture for forums chocolate is shown with more brown hair than blonde. Is it alright to give chocolate brown hair because, in my opinion, the contrast looks better (and it would make the hair easier to draw.)  :tiger-37:

My characters hair is quite dark blonde, brown would be fine too though. I often change it.

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
ChocoIvory......

Offline markovi

Drawing event = best event. Spend some time drawing and get ec. I always ruin my drawings when I colour them in though so I'm not gonna do that...

http://puu.sh/qyDyW/5c1dbe27d9.jpg

Edit. I am going to colour it But it will take me longer...

Edit #2. So I coloured it in. But then I thought maybe I should add bunny ears. So I added them on afterward. So I'll just post them both.
http://puu.sh/qyDR2/d3ca3563c8.jpg - no ears
http://puu.sh/qyJSZ/16581d0282.jpg - ears
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2016, 12:57 pm by markovi

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I want draw too plox  :(

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
no offense but too many drawing events lately need other forum events too not just drawing
this though.
np np i do another art project in microsoft paint np np

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
Bump for noobs.  :-*

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member