ChocoIvory Drawing Event

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hey everyone!

I think the topic name is self explanatory:
Chocolate and I would really really love it if our amazing artists would draw for us (again).

The drawings will be used as our avatar/Twitch/YouTube art.
So, here's what we would like you to do:
- Avatar, Waist up, or Fully body (as long as the full body is chibi/small)
- Our characters must both be in the drawing
- Any position
- If you do want to draw them separate (you'd have to submit both characters) they must have something in common
- You are free to draw any outfit and any hairstyle, but we will provide screenshots if you need references

Chocolate:
- semi-accurate to screenshots
- If you draw the characters separately: a bunny should be in the drawing

- Eye colour: blue or green
- Hair colour: dark blonde or brown
- If no bunny ears on my character, add some kind of bunny in the drawing e.g hairclip

Ivory:
- Favorite color red
- If you draw the characters separately: an arctic fox should be in the drawing

Of course the rewards will be higher since you're drawing two characters, and the deadline will be a bit longer so you don't have to rush your amazingness.

Rewards:

Participation reward

Epic Coin x 2000

5th place

• Epic Coin x5000
  • Event Token x30
  • Supply Token x500
  • Perfect Element x30

4th place

• Epic Coin x6000
  • Event Token x40
  • Supply Token x600
  • Perfect Element x40
3rd place

• Epic Coin x7000
  • Event Token x50
  • Supply Token x700
  • Perfect Element x50
2nd place

• Epic Coin x8000
  • Event Token x60
  • Supply Token x800
  • Perfect Element x60

1st place

• Epic Coin x10000
  • Event Token x70
  • Supply Token x900
  • Perfect Element x70
The winner also gets a special title: Name da Vinci

That's all, be free!
If you have any questions feel free to contact either Chocolate or me.

Deadline:
October 07 2016!
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2016, 03:04 pm by Chocolate

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Another drawing contest *sweats*  :tiger-18:
what is sleep

Insanity

no offense but too many drawing events lately need other forum events too not just drawing

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Nice. Another drawing event 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
no offense but too many drawing events lately need other forum events too not just drawing

★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Sorry for another drawing contest but there's not many good forum events that can be done, I'm sure other GMs will create and do them though.

Good luck everyone!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
wtb>writing contest  :-[

Gl artists~

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
honestly, what happened to originality

edit;
if you two are so eager to get more art then contact artists and commission them, you both have held ''draw my character'' events already and I think that's more than enough. You can't really call these ''events'' events. Not everyone can participate
I admit though that this is a nice way to get yourselves some free easy art of your characters even if the rewards are awful and pretty much ''sponsored'' by Agatio

you can hold many kind of different interesting forum events, not just the same old screenshot and art events but yeah leave that to the other GMs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last Edit: Aug 06, 2016, 04:15 pm by Royal
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3
Niceee

i dont know draw

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
honestly, what happened to originality

edit;
if you two are so eager to get more art then contact artists and commission them, you both have held ''draw my character'' events already and I think that's more than enough. You can't really call these ''events'' events. Not everyone can participate
I admit though that this is a nice way to get yourselves some free easy art of your characters even if the rewards are awful and pretty much ''sponsored'' by Agatio

you can hold many kind of different interesting forum events, not just the same old screenshot and art events but yeah leave that to the other GMs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can make suggestions if you want more forum events, I'm just not original or creative enough. :(
We're not forcing anyone to participate anyway so I don't see how this is harming anyone. There's events in game for anyone that doesn't like to draw. Now if you guys could stop commenting about that it would be nice. We get it already.
If you have complaints or suggestions please PM us.

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Chocolate said it all.

I'll just add that there's always someone who's unable to participate in events, in game and on forums.
It's just the way things are. There's always someone who will be unhappy whether it's a drawing contest, a singing competition, a pottery making event, PvP, PvE or racing. They'll miss it because they're not good at that particular thing, or simply because they weren't online for it.
Either way someone misses out.

My point being, don't spread your negativity for no reason. :)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
She isnt wrong though, the rewards are awful, especialy considering you are asking for a "couple" drawing + something more creative would be nice. Not complaining though, i'm sure there are people that will enjoy it anyways.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I would still up Royal's comment on the rewards tho, considering other players rewards are higher for a drawing of ¸1 character, compared to this one is kind of silly. Not to mention players had to work hard for that amount of ec. Definitely suggest rising it up, and also, you would increase the pool of players that would participate if you at least gave a participation reward, atleast 1k ec, alot of new artists or artists that are afraid they wont win wont even bother , and restrict stickmen from entering. 

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
+1 for reward boost (you know we are greedy )
also umm ,i dont see if you mentioned any deadline .. :-X