Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy / AOw mass pk ft PalsySqd Warning Itachi's party Apollumi

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
That was a long ass pk and super fun. For some bizarre reason our pk's always start small scale and more enemies keep coming as pk develops. Not that I'm complaining ofc it was ***ing awesome. Thank you every faction that was there :)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
That was a long ass pk and super fun. For some bizarre reason our pk's always start small scale and more enemies keep coming as pk develops. Not that I'm complaining ofc it was ***ing awesome. Thank you every faction that was there :)
where wahs ace too .. :( oh right '' trials ''

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice man, you should teach insanity how to wr

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Nice man, you should teach insanity how to wr
i'm still learning from nia :s 

Offline husamalhadidi

• Beginner
  • Characters: xXxRxXx
  • Faction: ArtOfWar/Tyrants

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Lots of fun :D
The beginning was tough though :pig-11:

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
ArchEnemy / AOw mas pk ft PalsySqd Warning Itachi's party Apollumi, haha lmao, ye this is atleast better tittle, my squad so op  :))
Thanks for fun, but I personally think the PK before this one was way more fun hehe

Only good because im there boy                 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Pretty sure you mean you call AoW for back up cause Palsy keep rocking AE down xD but all gucci
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
Pretty sure you mean you call AoW for back up cause Palsy keep rocking AE down xD but all gucci
Dude, we were seriously out numbered, ppl just kept coming as the pk developed... stop trying to trash our topics.
As for keep rocking AE down, i died twice whole pk, for Itachis party lol

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Dude, we were seriously out numbered, ppl just kept coming as the pk developed... stop trying to trash our topics.
As for keep rocking AE down, i died twice whole pk, for Itachis party lol
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=36925.0
Outnumber yeah ... :)

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=36925.0
Outnumber yeah ... :)
I think I know what I'm talking about since I'm the one in AE? For quite some time we had 15 total in pk...
And do you really think im gonna waste my time watching your garbage? lol
Deluded kid...

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
What is wrong calling ally for backup when we fighting more than one faction? I think that is what alliances are for. We don't call AoW if we fight one faction alone cause it's considered GvG.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
What is wrong calling ally for backup when we fighting more than one faction? I think that is what alliances are for. We don't call AoW if we fight one faction alone cause it's considered GvG.
LOL
Ok :)  you were fighting Palsy alone with Warning Back stabbing us and still lost.  Now you call back up and had us outnumber but still outplayed yall and im pretty sure their was more AE dropping than Apollumi xD

But as i said all good im done text typing as i said i let the pk do all the speaking for yall :'3

Feel free to leave your rude comments here.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
LOL
Ok :)  you were fighting Palsy alone with Warning Back stabbing us and still lost.  Now you call back up and had us outnumber but still outplayed yall and im pretty sure their was more AE dropping than Apollumi xD

But as i said all good im done text typing as i said i let the pk do all the speaking for yall :'3

Feel free to leave your rude comments here.
You honestly think Warning was backstabbing you? Well regardless of what happened when numbers got high and factions increased Palsy was nowhere to be seen :D

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3
At begin russians sandwich us many times thats why we ''lost'' vs palsy but Yuiri need few days to get it
However was nice pk with a lot funs and gj mord :police: