20 (44.4%)
No.
22 (48.9%)
I don't PV.
3 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Mages in PV

Offline Astyru

Hi, I think mages should be removed from PV. Lots of players are dieing from mages...and they're pointless to be there. They are useless exp. If mages were removed, Classes would level up faster, people would enjoy the game more. This is just a minor improvement. Pulling in PV with mages is very frustrating and annoying. They freeze you, and the mobs catch up, and you're dead. Some classes like the barb, can sit through that and tank it. Other classes can't. Please don't flame on this poll, I'm only trying to help new players level up faster, and join the community. TY

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Hi, I think mages should be removed from PV. Lots of players are dieing from mages...and they're pointless to be there. They are useless exp. If mages were removed, Classes would level up faster, people would enjoy the game more. This is just a minor improvement. Pulling in PV with mages is very frustrating and annoying. They freeze you, and the mobs catch up, and you're dead. Some classes like the barb, can sit through that and tank it. Other classes can't. Please don't flame on this poll, I'm only trying to help new players level up faster, and join the community. TY
The point of the freezing mobs are to make pv more difficult, if it were too easy it would be unbearably boring. I think the PV system is fine as is.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Astyru

PV is boring as it is. Lmao, and you're saying its boring. You want training to be fun. PV is boring no matter what and everyone knows it. You have some mental problems. o.o

Offline Astyru

So keeping mages...making things annoying and frustrating and quitting EPW, OR Removing mages, making it possible to pull pv and get to 150 fast and actually join the PVP community and not pv all day slamming you're head on the table.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I don't really think it should be changed tbh, I mean you can go around the mobs if you reeeeally don't wanna kill them xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
If u remove Mages from PV then how are you supposed to level them? You would have to have someone take you through FC then. That would just be annoying to me that is.

Nevermind I figured out that you did not men the wizzy class but the magic mobs in PV, right?

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
doesn't really matter to me, I usually avoid them while I pull lol
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

aeon27

Honestly, they're not that bad. lol You just want to be a bit lazy and not have to deal with the very small challenge of them freezing you. When I did PV on my bm, I used my antistun to pull groups. Sins also have an antistun. If you are dying a lot, maybe that should tell you to pull LESS mobs. lol

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
They suck, booo!
Remove them xD

Offline Astyru

Mages barely give exp...And msoto f the time you cant avoid them...because theyre in a line...they freeze you..its stupid. I dont mean mage classes I mean mages in PV.

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
I avoid them if I necessary and their paralyze/hold skill made me panic 100%

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Yeah. Fun idea. But not a really good one. Think of the damage a seeker could do pulling almost all the mobs. The mage mobs are there to make it a little more difficult and to make you do something.

If you're dying, try smaller groups. Or try out different skills. Or go with a friend. There's other options available.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Yeah. Fun idea. But not a really good one. Think of the damage a seeker could do pulling almost all the mobs. The mage mobs are there to make it a little more difficult and to make you do something.

If you're dying, try smaller groups. Or try out different skills. Or go with a friend. There's other options available.
+1 :>

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline kryten

It's deliberately made so horribly boring and annoying so you would quickly get pissed of it and just show them the money to save yourself from the agony and horror of doing the same boring idiotic crap over and over just to level. It's either that or beg them for pennies by voting.
I vote for one more bunny that gets you to 150, to hell with this leveling boredom.
Hi, my name is Kryten and I'm an asshole. I don't discriminate, I hate everyone equally. This game sucks. Go die dumbasses. :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It was my first time ever doing PV ever when I did it on my sin.  The mages were mean, but nothing I couldn't handle.  I found that picking them off first made the run smoother.  For melee classes, this may mean that you will get frozen at least once (but that's what anti stun skills are for--if you're a sin, use Tidal or Maze steps, if you're a BM, use...shit I forgot the name of their anti-stun).  For classes that can attack from afar (or with pets), it's so much easier to just poke them from a distance, and you should be able to kill them before they even notice you're hitting them (or at least that's the case for archers--stunning arrow+a few regular shots and unless the stun misses, the mages are dead.

So taking them out of PV (I seriously thought that you meant caster classes) would make the instance even more so mundane.

If you can't pick them out solo without dying, go with a friend who can.  Plain as simple.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)