I log twice a week. Won't waste my summer like you 

Insanity

log twice a week to lose
#legendary

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
log twice to disappoint your guild's defense in tw?

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None

As i said before all you good at is talking. Can't have satisfaction in something you aint good at.

U make me laught little insect. Apo and Tyrants are at the same brain lvl, so u as stupid than them. As u said, ur both factions are full of credit card master with big mouths and got maybe 2-3 talents on 200. But since when talking make u best ? All of thoses gays we always see in forum or wc are clowns. Conflate got way more talents in their fac than u do with ur 2 factions. but its normal with leader like ur how do want be good. Look at insanity. He for sure the best clowns in whole server with his dogs from xpend. 

If you not with me then you against me

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
As i said before all you good at is talking. Can't have satisfaction in something you aint good at.

U make me laught little insect. Apo and Tyrants are at the same brain lvl, so u as stupid than them. As u said, ur both factions are full of credit card master with big mouths and got maybe 2-3 talents on 200. But since when talking make u best ? All of thoses gays we always see in forum or wc are clowns. Conflate got way more talents in their fac than u do with ur 2 factions. but its normal with leader like ur how do want be good. Look at insanity. He for sure the best clowns in whole server with his dogs from xpend.
salty blyat, its okay to lose to superior players

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
log twice to disappoint your guild's defense in tw?
I beated you 

Offline Dan Arabian

• Characters: ted,DRAKE
  • Faction: Prince 2 Bombs

Your English is giving me cancer. I don't understand a thing of what you are trying to say.

Long live team J

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Your English is giving me cancer. I don't understand a thing of what you are trying to say.
You're not good kid

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

LOL inferior player talking 
Btw , Apollumi #1 

Offline Dan Arabian

• Characters: ted,DRAKE
  • Faction: Prince 2 Bombs
You're not good kid
I beat you, best is me

Long live team J

Offline Shrektum

I've composed a short poem for this occasion. *cough* *cough*

The fight was breezy, although their tactics were sleazy,
Even made me feel a bit queasy, 
but all in all, it was pretty easy

Offline Quit

• Quited
Gratz Apo#1 Ruski noobs only knows crying like a baby.....quit epw ruski makes it better :))

Offline Not Alone

• Exfighter
  • Omens Relinquite spes, ovos intrante...
  • Faction: Conflate
Gratz Apo#1 Ruski noobs only knows crying like a baby.....quit epw ruski makes it better :))
Rusiki ebet Apollumi 6-0 down ti syka tupoi) TWs = easy Conflate>>>Apollumi

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
LOL u almost vs 2 eas  :'( :'(