Epic Perfect World

Apollumi vs Conflate 10vs10

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 *** you
 Shut the *** up no1 asked you anything idiot
Fight me

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline The one & only

• ͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊
I have literally lost track of who is arguing with who at this point.
͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̡̺̼̦̹͓̻̬͇͇̻̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊͆͡͠͝͡ ̳͎̤̫̘̗̻͕̜͈̦̰̟̪ͩ̏͛͒͛́̋̄͒ͨ̓̈̌̄͗̏̀ ̸̣̜͎̩̻͉͐̈́͑͛͑̄̎̑͘̕̕͢ ̥̠͇͈̙͉͖̗̮̥̹̟̤̓̎ͤ̇ͥ͑̿̆ͣͭ̇͊̎͛͛̓̈͊̕͝ ̊ͤͫ̍ͧ̊ͧͯ̏̓̌ͭ̉͛ͤ҉̢͍̖̱͇͉̞̬͍̖̜͍̮̤̱̜͝ ̧̨̡͎͎̱̥̞̝̪͔̟̜̟̰͇ͤ͒ͧ͋̈̾̾ͨͣ͗͛ͤ̀̃̐ͪͤ͋ͯ̕͡ ̵̨̳͎̤̳͓̭͕̰̺̻͕̪̊̎̿̐͋̀̀͐̈̄ ͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̡̺̼̦̹͓̻̬͇͇̻̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊͆͡͠͝͡ ̳͎̤̫̘̗̻͕̜͈̦̰̟̪ͩ̏͛͒͛́̋̄͒ͨ̓̈̌̄͗̏̀ ̸̣̜͎̩̻͉͐̈́͑͛͑̄̎̑͘̕̕͢ ̥̠͇͈̙͉͖̗̮̥̹̟̤̓̎ͤ̇ͥ͑̿̆ͣͭ̇͊̎͛͛̓̈͊̕͝ ̊ͤͫ̍ͧ̊ͧͯ̏̓̌ͭ̉͛ͤ҉̢͍̖̱͇͉̞̬͍̖̜͍̮̤̱̜͝ ̧̨̡͎͎̱̥̞̝̪͔̟̜̟̰͇ͤ͒ͧ͋̈̾̾ͨͣ͗͛ͤ̀̃̐ͪͤ͋ͯ̕͡ ̵̨̳͎̤̳͓̭͕̰̺̻͕̪̊̎̿̐͋̀̀͐̈̄ ̡̮͚̺͚͓͍͖̙̜͍̪̬̺̤͈̟̣͚͓̋̈̈́ͩ̈́ͤ͂ͤ̽͊̕ ̵̷͚͕̺̂̄ͩ͐́͒ͨ̾ͫͫͦ̊ͯͬ́ͯ͑́͢͠

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Drake u biatch ! I asked for first song name on your video , and instead u ignore , such noob. Say fast song name.

Offline Dan Arabian

• Characters: ted,DRAKE
  • Faction: Prince 2 Bombs
Drake u biatch ! I asked for first song name on your video , and instead u ignore , such noob. Say fast song name.
ops i don't check forum that much 

Long live team J

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
winner us loser em