• Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
shut the fack up fackin nerds

No you shut up X D

• : D

Reported for farm post bye noob ))) Clown
u asked me to spam ops))

shut the fack up fackin nerds
hi dude ur big noob shut up

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
u asked me to spam ops))

what the *** lie LOOOL

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

No you shut up X D

no fack u

omg  :normal-12: why

what the *** lie LOOOL
never.

omg  :normal-12: why

jk ur qt, idol  :-*

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None

4-0 wasnt enough?

Script gone = ur def gear cheated gone = u insect
If you not with me then you against me

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Script gone = ur def gear cheated gone = u insect
ur easy chill

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BriEsT

• Don
If you try to own someone you can't curse all the time, just makes you look mad
 Really? .......................... my god if thats true then everyone would think Im going to kill someone cos honestly I curse alot not just ingame irl to its fun for me ....

zirkon

Really? .......................... my god if thats true then everyone would think Im going to kill someone cos honestly I curse alot not just ingame irl to its fun for me ....
you are serbian bro you are excused ;p 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
you are serbian bro you are excused ;p
Yeah he doesn't count. Stupid ep.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.