Epic Perfect World

Apollumi vs Conflate 10vs10

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
U wanted than the topic go like it. Not me. I just commented, and my haters transformed the topic. GG to u, and its the 3rd times u say u won't answer. As always big mouth, no act.
If you not with me then you against me

• : D
U wanted than the topic go like it. Not me. I just commented, and my haters transformed the topic. GG to u, and its the 3rd times u say u won't answer. As always big mouth, no act.
ok man whatever floats your boat  :-\
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline StormGod

• Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
I will, don't worry for me
If you not with me then you against me

I will, don't worry for me
aight ^ - ^
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
wtf gms racist delete my post qqqqqqq

wtf gms racist delete my post qqqqqqq
you deserve it 

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
you deserve it

Nah im a nice guy.

Nah im a nice guy.
I think you need tea 

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
I think you need tea

I think you need dick Kappa ^o^

I think you need dick Kappa ^o^
I think you need vjj, oh wait, you'll never get one since u dont even have a gf ROFL xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
I think you need vjj, oh wait, you'll never get one since u dont even have a gf ROFL xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Whoa m9 X DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Go *** more dogs pls XD u have no BF X DDD

Whoa m9 X DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Go *** more dogs pls XD u have no BF X DDD
u *** horses, don't try to expose me and my dog's relationship. ^-^

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Since script gone. Do u dare 1v1 me ? No more def camp for u = faster 1v1 ever
4-0 wasnt enough?

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
u *** horses, don't try to expose me and my dog's relationship. ^-^

What the fuk LMFAO