Epic Perfect World

Dragon Temple Riders 02/08/16

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
A lesson to be learned kids. Do not take Harpist's edate and do not leave warning, if you commit any of these crimes then this is what will happen to you.  :normal-2: :normal-2:
demn who told you that. he/she must be really upset  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 
i like how palsy post video of dt killing apo and tyrant hop on it ''good video''

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Clueless as usual trying to act cool
The hate target on certain players in the vid speaks for itself

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
demn who told you that. he/she must be really upset  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
i like how palsy post video of dt killing apo and tyrant hop on it ''good video''
Never once commented on any video made by them, try again

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Never once commented on any video made by them, try again
''tyrant'' read again 
name them roflmao

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
:normal-2: :normal-14: clueless??? warning was at our ass most of the dt and whoops just Warning atks me beside 1 time :normal-2: but yea we are clueless :normal-2: #thishatewasreal

nice vid lustful :pig-4:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Good video btw 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: :normal-14: clueless??? warning was at our ass most of the dt and whoops just Warning atks me beside 1 time :normal-2: but yea we are clueless :normal-2: #thishatewasreal

you must be really upset after dying to us 3-4 time or more 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
By hate target i guess you mean ATX that kept going out in str8 line after we said "baselock kill Tyrants" like he was begging to get killed repeatedly?

Sheep comment follows other sheep cause low iq
In the whole video its been said like 10 times we were on Tyrants only but i think you made the discovery of the century sherlock

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
p.s. its only fair since palsy were on apo ass fulltime, just trying make pk equal  :-\

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran

Hello there, do you happen to fall into any of these two options?
A lesson to be learned kids. Do not take Harpist's edate and do not leave warning, if you commit any of these crimes then this is what will happen to you.  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
Hello there, do you happen to fall into any of these two options?
i was into this sqd xD

and yea im soo upset :(

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
p.s. its only fair since palsy were on apo ass fulltime, just trying make pk equal  :-\
It's ok to suck apo off but atleast try not to lie palsy wasn't attackin apo in the whole dt they atk'd us... But great try.... If palsy was attackin apo they would've been killin tc and u guys and I clearly seen u guys tabbing over them and swimming same direction as them and not touchin each other but good try. 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
i was into this sqd xD

and yea im soo upset :(
Ahh ok so both. You were caught in ATX's and harpist crossfire and you left warning as well. I'd suggest never squading with atx again, he will be experiencing some serious hate target in the upcoming pks/dts.

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
Ahh ok so both. You were caught in ATX's and harpist crossfire and you left warning as well. I'd suggest never squading with atx again, he will be experiencing some serious hate target in the upcoming pks/dts.
:normal-2:  idc :3 :normal-2:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Poor Austin lmao