Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy / ArtOfwar vs Ace / TC / Warning / Conflate

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Conflate? so 4 members of conflate is whole guild ok x D
sorry had to mention you :( is oke fam 
Can't listen to the music... 11sec and mute... :tiger-31:

On another note: AE using skill sending rofl some ppl are indeed mentally challenged... :tiger-32:

:tiger-31: :tiger-32: :tiger-33:
ty :>
They fight against 8/9 of us, so naturally when they see 4 Conflate theyll think half the ruskis are there
seems like u need some AE members dont u :> , btw keep spamming world chat i got alrdy got a new chat cover thx ;>
bannable actually ;c

ikr not a good move from Omega :< 
My man making easies of everyone. Good video, keep it up bro.

ikr man it whas soo ez cant w8 for more pk and whas nice to meet palsy in that pk too :>

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
No trash the ruskis, The Ruskis Are Good Enuff :P

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
No trash the ruskis, The Ruskis Are Good Enuff :P

IDD      

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
IDD      
What does this even mean?  :normal-32:

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
So far in this video i see only Russians, TC, Warning fighting each other purely ignoring  AE and mostly seem to wipe rest of AE out hint on Mord rg sig, while what i see left over was one squad of Ace.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
So far in this video i see only Russians, TC, Warning fighting each other purely ignoring  AE and mostly seem to wipe rest of AE out hint on Mord rg sig, while what i see left over was one squad of Ace.
Oh Look... nevermind... another useless salty comment by another totally irrelevant person... *snores* :pig-22: :pig-22: :pig-22:

Offline Zumjuks112

• Characters: AngeII , Hzeel
  • Faction: Metal
This Video was really Nice :)
Nice Video Mord

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
So far no one really cares what you see :))

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
Couldn't you have picked better music to embarrass yourself to? :-\
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Couldn't you have picked better music to embarrass yourself to? :-\
On this I really do have to agree with you. His music taste has gone really down...better talk to him. And what should he be embarrased about? That you got Aced?

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
On this I really do have to agree with you. His music taste has gone really down...better talk to him. And what should he be embarrased about? That you got Aced?

man you even stealing our thing ... holy sht bro I though you were the quiet one in all of this but i guess you arent o.o roflcopter... All Mord did was post a vid of a 1 week faction that does better then yours thats been around how long exactly? 3years? ... Even though it was nothing till Voodoo merged with it 2 years ago : )

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
AE was better when Captain was helping leading it. Boring video tbh just you mostly flying around sigging, but that's my opinion.  :police:

Yuri wasnt that good while in AD but he/she's improving.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 08:22 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Conflate? Where? I just see my usual squad pking  :normal-43: less talking sht and more pvp while recording
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 08:24 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Conflate? Where? I just see my usual squad pking  :normal-43: less talking sht and more pvp while recording
Pedja it was established early on the thread already that there were only few Conflates there :) And you seem to be everywhere where there is pk how you find it? Do share if you have some kind of pk detector installed XD Yes maybe their name should've been left out from the title but well it wasn't my video so...
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 08:25 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Pedja it was established early on the thread already that there were only few Conflates there :) And you seem to be everywhere where there is pk how you find it? Do share if you have some kind of pk detector installed XD Yes maybe their name should've been left out from the title but well it wasn't my video so...
tbh i dont really read comments on threads, haha idk i just check pk spots quite often or get pm'd by friends where pk is at  ;D