Epic Perfect World

Apollumi accepting new instance GvG challenges

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
i didn't ss shit vs you because you were a nonfactor at that time to me, who the *** were you before exploiting any advantage in the game which you could find?
LOOOOL done.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
only thing you'll achieve on EPW
unlike you who can't achieve anything here ROFL

who is this one?
I can tell you're the one I beat 24-4 north

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
can tell you're the one I beat 24-4 north

o.o you beat me when i didn't even know ea. then forgot what happened when we were both in xp and u couldn't win and said it was lag ;c. but didnt remember that cuz ego. goa ftw. just like Octalift didn't lose at lose to my ea either. or YouJelly.  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Recent video.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
o.o you beat me when i didn't even know ea. then forgot what happened when we were both in xp and u couldn't win and said it was lag ;c. but didnt remember that cuz ego. goa ftw. just like Octalift didn't lose at lose to my ea either. or YouJelly.  :normal-2: :normal-13:
yeap everyone says "I was new" when they lose to me even tho they are playing that class for years(probably longer than I did) in xp final score 5-1 at goa, don't pull an areshi I have a lot of storage in my memory

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
yeap everyone says "I was new" when they lose to me even tho they are playing that class for years(probably longer than I did) in xp final score 5-1 at goa, don't pull an areshi I have a lot of storage in my memory
you played ea since 1.3.6

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
you played ea since 1.3.6
I am still better

Offline Daddy.

did u remember SSing that too,k can bring that 5-1 up too, lmfao and it wasnt even 5-1, you couldn't beat me and said you were lagging and we should "Go again some other day" but you're allowed to lie about it. i dont take SS.
Recent video.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
did u remember SSing that too,k can bring that 5-1 up too, lmfao and it wasnt even 5-1, you couldn't beat me and said you were lagging and we should "Go again some other day" but you're allowed to lie about it. i dont take SS.
I remember when you 1v1ed him and he used 3 spark, evasion buff for chi, wings of grace and ironguard

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
If i 1vs1 any EA here = you guys insta quit this class.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Stopped ssing 1v1's when I joined xp because I quit 1v1ing and became mass pk player, beat you 5-1 our latest fight, go train and get better maybe someday you will be good enough to challenge me

Offline Daddy.

Stopped ssing 1v1's when I joined xp because I quit 1v1ing and became mass pk player, beat you 5-1 our latest fight, go train and get better maybe someday you will be good enough to challenge me
why would i challenge you?, i wont waste my time with someone who will never accept he lost  :normal-2: . go trail your bran and get some food in your body ;/. get the ants out your keyboard..

Recent video.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
why would i challenge you?, i wont waste my time with someone who will never accept he lost  :normal-2: . go trail your bran and get some food in your body ;/. get the ants out your keyboard..
can't challenge me because you can't beat me, 24-4 and 5-1 go train and get better 

Offline Daddy.

can't challenge me because you can't beat me, 24-4 and 5-1 go train and get better
 its ok, train your mind, all goodie.

Recent video.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
If i 1vs1 any EA here = you guys insta quit this class.
watch out they will try skill senders against you

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
apollumi is best guild btw