Epic Perfect World

Apollumi accepting new instance GvG challenges

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Hello, here u can sign up for gvg against us, ill write how u can challenge us for GvG in the new instance and how it works.

GvG map is a Territory war map max of people it can take is 160 people but only tw has privilege to limit it to 80 players per guild, so we are setting a rule both leaders would make 8 squads and teleport them in so both guilds have 80 people(same number obviously).

Leaders/officers would need to work together for abit to set it up.

If a faction has even 1 player more(means 1 of our guilds or enemys cant enter(this 1 wont happen if it does it will be fixed in 1min)) in instance than opposing one u will have 1 minute to fix it or we will be immediately teleporting out of the instance.

This thread is focused on Tyrants and Conflate ofc since they are only guilds that can pull such numbers, but if u are a smaller guild i guess we can work it out too(minimum 30 players).

Since GvG map is TW Map im guessing pk will be at mid or w/e and winner will be the faction that baselocks other obviously or the one that quits first i guess(?)

How to request GvG?
Easy, reply here guild name number then proceed in MY OR Insanity's personal messages on forum so we can set up date time and sht like that

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Waiting for the challengers
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

zirkon

Waiting for the challengers
non of them will man
scared loserz 
require backstabb pts to win pvp

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
 :monkey-44: come on guys

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Its nice idea but again how you going to baselock someone? what if a faction kites to your base? lol

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Its nice idea but again how you going to baselock someone? what if a faction kites to your base? lol
was that a joke dude 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
was that a joke dude
No, He said that winner is the one who baselocks the other guild, which makes no sense since people kite in circles lol

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Aga implements GVG intance and your tactic is to kite from the other guild?
Right...

darkfe321

lmfao dude

Insanity

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I think that they're going to evade this fight for as long as possible! 

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Me best ill do 80 vs me 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
No, He said that winner is the one who baselocks the other guild, which makes no sense since people kite in circles lol
u wont kite in circles lmao there are no signets and i didnt say its 100% since no1 really tested it yet it was my guess, not like u kite in circles in dt if its 1v1 a factions gets locked in sz

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
u wont kite in circles lmao there are no signets and i didnt say its 100% since no1 really tested it yet it was my guess, not like u kite in circles in dt if its 1v1 a factions gets locked in sz
Tbh they should make it like DT, i even dislike the underwater aspect lel. Would be better having you guys fight over some goal then beat each other senseless over wipe n wipe then call it over. Might as well pk on the normal map for that. Back in the day, they used to spawn mobs or capture the flag usin the tw map, can try doin something along those lines.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart