Epic Perfect World

ACCURACY on MAGIC weapons

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Magic attacks cannot miss. I understand having useless stats that may have been useful on PWI to make people reroll more, but accuracy... ? On a magic weapon?

I used over 1000 dama's last night on a magic weapon and didn't get a single 3 row defense, or attack stat. (Barely 2 row as well)

I was getting X3 accuracy more than I should have. This suggestion was already denied a year ago for reasons unknown, but I figured I'd try my luck again and try to get it removed. 

Some bad stats were already removed from R8 armors, can we at least get this ridiculous stat removed from magic weapons

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
No please, i need the accuracy for when i wanna whack people with my sphere.
jk, +1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
stats are already easy as they r ...
Even I, who cannot get x3 ct with 15k PE, agree with this sentiment.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Detrick

• Characters: AUSTIN, Demaniac, Detrick, YoloKing, WingWizard.
+1 accuracy on mag weapons doesn't make any sense. I'd even prefer having a little mp instead at least it sort of makes sense. 
Knowledge is power.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Ultimate cringe

You do know that removing bad stats doesn't mean it's going to be easier to obtain the stats, correct?

Other servers being the perfect example, where "bad stats" entirely were removed- and it still took hundreds & hundreds of rerolls to the "best" stats.

It has nothing to do with "making it easier to get better stats", it's the fact that Accuracy is literally useless on magic classes, I'd rather have vitality, strength, dex, ANYTHING but accuracy.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Ultimate cringe

You do know that removing bad stats doesn't mean it's going to be easier to obtain the stats, correct?

Other servers being the perfect example, where "bad stats" entirely were removed- and it still took hundreds & hundreds of rerolls to the "best" stats.

It has nothing to do with "making it easier to get better stats", it's the fact that Accuracy is literally useless on magic classes, I'd rather have vitality, strength, dex, ANYTHING but accuracy.
oke replace it with interval

darkfe321

yes agatio pls

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
I used over 1000 dama's last night on a magic weapon and didn't get a single 3 row defense, or attack stat. (Barely 2 row as well)

I used over 5k damas easily on my x3 def weapon maining an arcane class lol you shouldn't expect that with only 1k 
OT: +1 ,even though PE makes it way easier than before ,this is just like -req and only thing it would help is ha wf which almost nobody plays

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
I used over 5k damas easily on my x3 def weapon maining an arcane class lol you shouldn't expect that with only 1k
OT: +1 ,even though PE makes it way easier than before ,this is just like -req and only thing it would help is ha wf which almost nobody plays

yes agatio pls

+1 accuracy on mag weapons doesn't make any sense. I'd even prefer having a little mp instead at least it sort of makes sense.

Thanks for not having your heads stuck up your behinds, much appreciated. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
1/10 for effort
the % must add up to 100
so if u remove one the others get boosted
logically
?
but nice one!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
the % must add up to 100
so if u remove one the others get boosted
logically
?
but nice one!
Oh my! 6.45 chances going up to around 7% like HA/LA classes! The horror!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Oh my! 6.45 chances going up to around 7% like HA/LA classes! The horror!
considering we are talking of multiple stats 0.5 can mean a sht load of tries saved
stuff that aint needed
reshaping is already easy
stop crying whenever u have a hard time

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
considering we are talking of multiple stats 0.5 can mean a sht load of tries saved
stuff that aint needed
reshaping is already easy
stop crying whenever u have a hard time
This thread isn't about reshaping, it's about Accuracy being a USELESS stat.

Why do you cry about me "ruining your image" in my PMs when you're the one who makes himself look like a complete moron constantly arguing about trivial shit that doesn't remotely apply to you?

I have every character I play completely maxed out, pull your head out of your ass before you make such dumb statements.