Epic Perfect World

Imposters

Offline Strong

Here is another TRYING to scam people but failed miserably last night.VampireQueen or myself would NEVER ask for anyone's information so everyone knows :smiley:
Chillin with friends in ChillZone

Offline Strong

Chillin with friends in ChillZone

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
tyvm much to reporte it. i will ban the acount in question.

PPl plz be aware of this. do not give your password to anyone. Your leaders will never ask of you password, in order to give you anything.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
Thank you very much WatchTower and i did send the SS and a note explaining it to Agatio.Just to let you know,I really appreciate the GM's fixing this problem.You guys do an amazing job on this server.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
I want to make something perfectly clear to anyone who THINKS they want to respond to this post.I did NOT give out my account info someone made a toon name similar to mine but my account was not hacked.I'll save you the trouble of all those post.
why is there no GM with the name neosporin???? i have been asking for this for the longest someone make it happen

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
moose what does that have to do with this post lmao

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
  • Do you not wish to finaly know the truth?

Tali

Just caught wind that someone was doing the same for my husband/our faction leader MrPlow.

Too bad Plow is on a 3 week family break.  :))

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Whoever falls for this DESERVES to lose their pixels.
I'm just saying.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
How many A's in Reashi?
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2012, 09:00 pm by arashi

Tali

Might I add, next time someone tries to pretend to be my husband and scam me, keep in mind I live with him.  :)) :))

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
They tried this scam on another server.  People beware and NEVER give out your information to ANYONE..

Tali

They tried this scam on another server.  People beware and NEVER give out your information to ANYONE..

Not going to lie, though, it's pretty easy to find out who's the leader of what faction due to the faction directory we have.  :-[

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
I'm abit confused.Yesterday this happened again only this time it was to my r/l husband on an alt and the name was spelled different than when it happened to one our members.My husband posted the ss so players would know it is STILL happening and to CONTINUE to be aware.Which i would THINK the server would want the players to be able to protect themselves by knowing and now i can't find the post from yesterday.Has it been moved or just removed?Not sure if this will help anyone protect themselves against these people TRYING to scam but both of the ones who have done it to me are lvl 1 players not sure if anyone else has noticed this trend.