Epic Perfect World

Apollumi, patch did not help? Shame 5-0

Insanity

scared noob needed headstart

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Dfck you russians thinking you're the center of the universe and people wanted the gear swap restriction because of you? Man lay off on the vodka

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
hard to enjoy this tw videos when they are so short   :'(

Offline iw

• Characters: iw.
  • Faction: Conflate
Dfck you russians thinking you're the center of the universe and people wanted the gear swap restriction because of you? Man lay off on the vodka
http://prnt.sc/bzrqh9
http://prnt.sc/bzrqsp
http://prnt.sc/bzrqzr
http://prnt.sc/bzrr9o

Offline somewhere

hard to enjoy this tw videos when they are so short   :'(
I'm sorry , but apollumi too quickly die , that's why such a small video.

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
If you not with me then you against me

Offline ogur4ik

i feel sad for insanity, he brought core artifex and xp people together and still lost, he cried to gm's to remove scripts but still lost.. You guys should stop finding new excuses after every tw loss and start working on improving your skills and tactic if you wanna beat Russians.

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
i feel sad for insanity, he brought core artifex and xp people together and still lost, he cried to gm's to remove scripts but still lost.. You guys should stop finding new excuses after every tw loss and start working on improving your skills and tactic if you wanna beat Russians.
lol bro ur not the cause for any of those things, the patch that most of us +1'd nerfed us a lot more than you btw, ur winning tw cause of many many wbs and eps, those classes have no reason to script from def to atk, only dds do, and guess what classes Apollumi have a lot more of than u? also if by skills and tactic u mean to reroll half of the guild to eps or wbs then no, we wont do that. dont care enough about victory against unknowns like u to reform whole guild and then become useless in mass pk

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol bro ur not the cause for any of those things, the patch that most of us +1'd nerfed us a lot more than you btw, ur winning tw cause of many many wbs and eps, those classes have no reason to script from def to atk, only dds do, and guess what classes Apollumi have a lot more of than u? also if by skills and tactic u mean to reroll half of the guild to eps or wbs then no, we wont do that. dont care enough about victory against unknowns like u to reform whole guild and then become useless in mass pk
being hypocrite is not nice thing bro, you clearly had the same amount of eps/barbs in our base, I thought you wouldn't copy russians but then again you did lol, Atlantic mirerradith Blis Zaiyara Freya Demonaa Xena Squishy Prefident Shrikacha Vanille Anomaly Royal Black_Tea Defense Edelweiss Xandu, barbs were Lock OMNOM  Domgrath Badaxe DRAKE Tigas & wrs pulling for you, not to mention you had mystics as well, throwing 1 ep in every other squad and making 3wbs 1wr 6healers cata squads is not boring at all right ?

Offline OsHKa

• Faction: Conflate
Eps and barbs are prohibited on GVG ??
Why do you keep writing about our eps and barbs?
What's stopping you to do as well?
Something that you can not walk on the GVG only your problem.
You are already the fifth time to prove to the server that you do 80x80 of itself does notrepresent.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
nice vid bro
remember awyf carry