poor bm's

Offline DarkestCloud

• :D
  • Characters: DarkestCloud
  • Faction: Knights
They finally got a buff last patch...and now they lose an int loool
There are many worlds, But they share the same sky; One Sky, One Destiny

OmegaRa

Only an issue to those who are unlucky enough to not have 3x int bracers.
Like me.
*** Omega.

Thanks Obama.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Like me.
*** Omega.

Thanks Obama.
LOOOL              

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
They finally got a buff last patch...and now they lose an int loool
EPW in general
When you finally got something good they take it from you police
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
BM got buffed this patch....and x3 sleeves are now bad, not good, they are borderline useless escept for PvE now. Did ya'll even read the patch notes?

Full dragon > any gear mix(including 3 int sleeves) for optimal aps.

Offline Kia

Like me.
*** Omega.

Thanks Obama.

Since you said you love cheese... maybe this will help to make your mood better  :-[

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
BM got buffed this patch....and x3 sleeves are now bad, not good, they are borderline useless escept for PvE now. Did ya'll even read the patch notes?

Full dragon > any gear mix(including 3 int sleeves) for optimal aps.
In defense weapon, I have 42 defense levels in X3 int + APS. 
In defense weapon, I have 62 defense levels in DRAGON full APS.
[Still wrecking easies in X3 int tho]

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Technically nothing changed, but since you can't switch to full r8 anymore, having r8 wrists in dragon set will leave you with 15 def levels less.
And yes, BMs still got buffed, since dragon set will be enough to tank and kill the target.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Technically nothing changed, but since you can't switch to full r8 anymore, having r8 wrists in dragon set will leave you with 15 def levels less.
And yes, BMs still got buffed, since dragon set will be enough to tank and kill the target.
What do u think about some class being able to kill other ones by just using full def armors? is there a way to fix it, without making a new armor set with no def stats at all? o.o

OmegaRa

Ah, got misled. Thanks!

Offline NukeCola

Why is the BM the only class that should use dragon gear for end game pvp set? I hate the idea of switching entire set to do some damage. We already have to switch between poles, axes, fists and swords and I was kinda hoping that with the new patch the R8R will get the buff so it can be our main source of damage.
Dont get me wrong thou, I am not asking for a BM buff. I wish the stats that we have would remain the same. Only that we dont need to switch to dragon to aps.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Why is the BM the only class that should use dragon gear for end game pvp set? I hate the idea of switching entire set to do some damage. We already have to switch between poles, axes, fists and swords and I was kinda hoping that with the new patch the R8R will get the buff so it can be our main source of damage.
Dont get me wrong thou, I am not asking for a BM buff. I wish the stats that we have would remain the same. Only that we dont need to switch to dragon to aps.
U cant switch armors anymore while u are fighting, so u must choose b4 if go aps or dph 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U cant switch armors anymore while u are fighting, so u must choose b4 if go aps or dph
if u want to dph aswell then u can go full r8 and aps like that for 2.86 base
seen enough do that for survival and dmg and it works fine imo

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
if u want to dph aswell then u can go full r8 and aps like that for 2.86 base
seen enough do that for survival and dmg and it works fine imo
oh yea this too lol