Epic Perfect World

Worms pk video

Antihero

I think people need to stop whining about ganking, as you're embarrassing yourselves. You have this unrealistic ideal think that every fight should be a 1v1, and that's not how it works on a Massively-Multiplayer Online game? If you don't like getting your ass handed to you by people who have decided to accept the concept of teamwork, you have 2 options:

1. Stay inside the safe zone
2. Find people to help you fight back

Nobody is forcing you to PvP and constantly complaining about how it's not "fair" isn't doing you any favors.

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
I think people need to stop whining about ganking, as you're embarrassing yourselves. You have this unrealistic ideal think that every fight should be a 1v1, and that's not how it works on a Massively-Multiplayer Online game? If you don't like getting your ass handed to you by people who have decided to accept the concept of teamwork, you have 2 options:

Nobody is forcing you to PvP and constantly complaining about how it's not "fair" isn't doing you any favors.

I pretty much agree with you on this. I pity those egoistic clowns who think this game is all about 1v1's.
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 04:55 am by Paolo

Okay, all you newbies! Listen up! I'm the new leader, if you do exactly what I say, you might for one second in your life - experience what it's like to not totally suck!

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

This.

Offline Miseus

• Alamat/Prominent
  • 이 글을 읽으면 당신이 좋다는 뜻입니다
  • Characters: AnyClass
  • Faction: Alamat
나는 모든 Alamat 선수를 사랑한다