Epic Perfect World

Worms pk video

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
In MASS PK , you DONT do 1vs1 (if you wanna do 1vs1 go pwi, pay your ass off to get a kickass char and kill everything youcan 1vs1 to "feel" pro).

In mass pk , you kill everything that moves and as someone above already said, there is a lovely button called Assist attack (AA).

So while u are at mass pk you dont go all like: Oh look at that! a sin is attacking a cleric, lets wait and see what happens O.O hmm no, u attack too to take it down faster!
your squad AA's each other and hit to kill anything that moves, i mostly play cleric and i die by 5-7 different persons attacking me, so? It is like that. ppl dont take turns to attack or ask each other permission to attack one target.

Same when 1 enemy leaves sz when an entire guild is standing outside sz, do you think everyone will get a number to hit this 1 enemy?that they will ask permission to their friends? "can i kill him? plese please? " "noo, is number 56 to kill!! go go! " LOL

Get real, mass pk is that, AAing each other to kill fast in the proper order of classes to win the PK. Is not 1vs1.
Everyone should stop QQing about that.

I'm so happy for having a smart friend that think the same i do, and can explain stuff likes this better than me :D :D :D

Btw baby studd, i miss u <3
This is old school baby!! (DEAD SERVER, IM NOT PROMOTING) ..i was a pro wf :rolleyes:
1.3.6 FTW!

In MASS PK , you DONT do 1vs1 (if you wanna do 1vs1 go pwi, pay your ass off to get a kickass char and kill everything youcan 1vs1 to "feel" pro).

In mass pk , you kill everything that moves and as someone above already said, there is a lovely button called Assist attack (AA).

So while u are at mass pk you dont go all like: Oh look at that! a sin is attacking a cleric, lets wait and see what happens O.O hmm no, u attack too to take it down faster!
your squad AA's each other and hit to kill anything that moves, i mostly play cleric and i die by 5-7 different persons attacking me, so? It is like that. ppl dont take turns to attack or ask each other permission to attack one target.

Same when 1 enemy leaves sz when an entire guild is standing outside sz, do you think everyone will get a number to hit this 1 enemy?that they will ask permission to their friends? "can i kill him? plese please? " "noo, is number 56 to kill!! go go! " LOL

Get real, mass pk is that, AAing each other to kill fast in the proper order of classes to win the PK. Is not 1vs1.

dude... i hear you and most people with any sense of common knowledge hear you but you're talking to the prepubesant kids that still play in this server and thats like preaching to the deaf... (trust me i know)

p.s shaaaaaaaaaaaaao wassup babeh? <3

Offline Devinate

• Old Member

Obviously you've never been to NS, when there are no mass pking factions there, worms go there and 5 on 1 farmers xD I wouldn't call that a strategy or team work.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline milco342

my recording from the same time
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Hakuron

Obviously you've never been to NS, when there are no mass pking factions there, worms go there and 5 on 1 farmers xD I wouldn't call that a strategy or team work.

Thats one way to start mass pk, u know? killing a few members of a faction while they farm so this persons will call their entire faction outside sz. Also strategy ;)

dude... i hear you and most people with any sense of common knowledge hear you but you're talking to the prepubesant kids that still play in this server and thats like preaching to the deaf... (trust me i know)

p.s shaaaaaaaaaaaaao wassup babeh? <3

I know what u mean lol.

Offline Runaway

• Nom nom nom ;...;
Nice video :) I love it.

P.s. As if no other guild would pk in NS  :P

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Oh yes, downgrade the people you are trying to talk sense into, they will surely listen to you.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

lul at your siggy... it made my day XD NH still doing that huh?

Offline Hakuron

hahaha momo :D u made my day xD!!

Insanity

my recording from the same time

Spark>Chi pill>Arma..nice
You couldn't find someone better to record?

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
  • Do you not wish to finaly know the truth?
being that i havent been on the pk field yet to be a troll like every one else i will just say nice video =)

Offline Anima

Offline Areashi

• Banned
*Strolls around forums* Lalalala *Bumps into video* *watches 20 seconds before he realises it's all ganking* *Closes Video* *then starts to read forums* *and finally, writes his qq on a molecular basis* *and then says welldone to whoever made it*
It takes time collecting so much footage of you all ''winning in a 9480098 v 1''.
You're all pathetic, yet you're somehow ''pro''.
~areashi

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
i start worms fan club, gg worms
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy