Epic Perfect World

Worms pk video

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
I wouldn't call what the Worms do 'pking' Being though they think 'teamwork' is 5 people attacking one guy.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
nice video meng.

.. was a fun fight.. 3 way battle :D

nice TEAMWORK !
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Antihero

Inb4 butthurt flaming. Oh shi-

YourBody

I wouldn't call what the Worms do 'pking' Being though they think 'teamwork' is 5 people attacking one guy.

Yes when you AA someone it seems like ganging 1 individual which eliminates the target fast, heres a SS for those who kept qqing ingame/forums about Worms way of PvP. & really don't know what is AA. This will change your life!

Tali

Yes when you AA someone it seems like ganging 1 individual which eliminates the target fast, heres a SS for those who kept qqing ingame/forums about Worms way of PvP. & really don't know what is AA. This will change your life!

Oh my god, you don't even know. So many people tell me "I COULDN'T CLICK ON THEM"  :-[

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Ganking is ganking..

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Aw, n00b Bix dunno how to use keyboard.

Burek? Burek! <3

Tali

Ganking is ganking..

I gank u 1v1 lets go Devi

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
When teamwork is considered to be outnumbering the opponent for an easy victory, it's no longer teamwork. It's a strategy.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
When teamwork is considered to be outnumbering the opponent for an easy victory, it's no longer teamwork. It's a strategy.
Strategy of Pk gang banging.

Offline necroangel

cut out more parts of ur video LOL

Offline Hakuron

In MASS PK , you DONT do 1vs1 (if you wanna do 1vs1 go pwi, pay your ass off to get a kickass char and kill everything youcan 1vs1 to "feel" pro).

In mass pk , you kill everything that moves and as someone above already said, there is a lovely button called Assist attack (AA).

So while u are at mass pk you dont go all like: Oh look at that! a sin is attacking a cleric, lets wait and see what happens O.O hmm no, u attack too to take it down faster!
your squad AA's each other and hit to kill anything that moves, i mostly play cleric and i die by 5-7 different persons attacking me, so? It is like that. ppl dont take turns to attack or ask each other permission to attack one target.

Same when 1 enemy leaves sz when an entire guild is standing outside sz, do you think everyone will get a number to hit this 1 enemy?that they will ask permission to their friends? "can i kill him? plese please? " "noo, is number 56 to kill!! go go! " LOL

Get real, mass pk is that, AAing each other to kill fast in the proper order of classes to win the PK. Is not 1vs1.
Everyone should stop QQing about that.

here's a throw back to all the old school players :>

Offline Bixos

In MASS PK , you DONT do 1vs1 (if you wanna do 1vs1 go pwi, pay your ass off to get a kickass char and kill everything youcan 1vs1 to "feel" pro).

In mass pk , you kill everything that moves and as someone above already said, there is a lovely button called Assist attack (AA).

So while u are at mass pk you dont go all like: Oh look at that! a sin is attacking a cleric, lets wait and see what happens O.O hmm no, u attack too to take it down faster!
your squad AA's each other and hit to kill anything that moves, i mostly play cleric and i die by 5-7 different persons attacking me, so? It is like that. ppl dont take turns to attack or ask each other permission to attack one target.

Same when 1 enemy leaves sz when an entire guild is standing outside sz, do you think everyone will get a number to hit this 1 enemy?that they will ask permission to their friends? "can i kill him? plese please? " "noo, is number 56 to kill!! go go! " LOL

Get real, mass pk is that, AAing each other to kill fast in the proper order of classe to win the PK. Is not 1vs1.
Everyone should stop QQing about that.
amen ;D
youtube.com/callmebix