Epic Perfect World

Unable to proceed update

Offline marion

Hello Epw Players/GM's.

I did know there was a update for epic perfect world, but i went start up epic lancher but all the time it says Unable to proceed update.
Im sad about it because i want to play EPW so much. Could anyone help me with this problem?

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
The server is still offline. Should be back up in some time :)

Also, hit control alt delete and open task manager and see if under process tab if element.exe is running, if so end process then it will let you update.
Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:26 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline marion

The server is still offline. Should be back up in some time :)
Alright thanks for letting me know but i mean the launch screen to Start up the game that will not update.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
Alright thanks for letting me know but i mean the launch screen to Start up the game that will not update.
I edited my above post above to include something else After I re-read your post.

If that still doesnt work follow the steps here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3102.0

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
if you are using custom ui, u need to paste over the old surface and interfaces from normal ui then update, when finished paste over the custom ones
(if you don't have the normal ones, save your surfaces.pck and interfaces.pck on a separate folder so you can add them back after, click verify and wait for update)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline marion

I edited my above post above to include something else After I re-read your post.

If that still doesnt work follow the steps here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3102.0
Oke, i iwll try that.

Offline marion

Oke, i iwll try that
it worked thanks very much :)

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
it worked thanks very much :)
You are welcome!  :monkey-25:

Chocolatewashereshh.