Epic Perfect World

Re-Balancing BM DPH Weapons

OmegaRa

As it currently stands, weapons such as the r8 Poleaxe, Sword, and Pike hold little difference from it's Dragon Gear Counter-parts. While the weapon re-distribution of stats did make it possible for BMs to be able to utilize all of their weapons and still be able to be full vit (Something that I am very grateful for, by the way), it did not address a common issue that has been present for a BM's DPH Perspective.

Before you continue reading, I am not saying that DPH is not possible 100% on a BM, but I am saying that our DPH Weapons, namely the r8 Sword and r8 Poleaxe, need to be re-balanced so that they don't fall off into the "Only a defense weapon" category. I say this because Dragon Weapons, while supposedly a "lower tier" type, holds the same physical attack alongside a larger quantity of stats than you could already possibly get with an R8 weapon as far as offensive capabilities went, essentially rendering the R8 Offensive capabilities null.

My suggestion is to increase the Physical Attack of Poleaxes by a min-max range of 250-500 in order to place a clear difference between an R8 weapon and a Dragon weapon. Also, fix the chances of obtaining God Of Frenzy/ Attack levels just slightly enough to be able to be seen a little better.

I am very well content with the little fixes you have given BMs in regards to APS, but that's not all there is to BM. I would like to see other people's input as well.

kitty stew

-1 this class has been buffed enough

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements

darkfe321

give warriors 50 def lvls

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Everyone butthurt over a whopping circa 500 increase to max phys atk. Lame as fck. On the original topic however i'll +1 that, have only felt the need to roll a gof pike for my wr due to dragons stats ;c

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
-1 Also DPH warrior is going to be one of the more OP classes, depending on whats locked during the armor lock. So waiting would be best.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1 Also DPH warrior is going to be one of the more OP classes, depending on whats locked during the armor lock. So waiting would be best.
am half tempted to go back to wr depending on whats locked ;c

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

OmegaRa

Has it? Besides APS damage, what else has changed for BMs? It is only fair that it gets an all around boost. How is it possible that every other class that wishes to go DPH can freely do so and work just fine, but when it comes to WR it needs to be hindered in such aspect? I say if you already started the job, finish it right.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Has it? Besides APS damage, what else has changed for BMs? It is only fair that it gets an all around boost. How is it possible that every other class that wishes to go DPH can freely do so and work just fine, but when it comes to WR it needs to be hindered in such aspect? I say if you already started the job, finish it right.
Besides vastly boosting APS, warrior also got a fairly generous base physical attack boost through meredian. On top of having the best atk lvl set bonus. Warriors damage is absolutely fine atm.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
it got a 35atk lvl set bonus
perhaps rather than crying u go and do what all other dph classes did, SPEND
wbs spend for 3x str
sins spend for 3x dex and gof 2x/3x atk weap
eas not even gonna mention LOL
go boost dph ea?
go get 3x str armor, gof 2x atk+ str and u'll see stuff is fine

no dmg boosts should happen again due to gear lock lmao

OmegaRa

Besides vastly boosting APS, warrior also got a fairly generous base physical attack boost through meredian. On top of having the best atk lvl set bonus. Warriors damage is absolutely fine atm.
Once again part of my post revolved around the idea of re-implementing r8 weapons as what they should be - Endgame. My issue is not with WR damage, but with the fact that our endgame weapon cannot be classified as an endgame weapon for other purposes besides Defenses. 
My main approach comes in the form of a re-work that makes the weapon what it is supposed to be. That is undeniably necessary,

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Once again part of my post revolved around the idea of re-implementing r8 weapons as what they should be - Endgame. My issue is not with WR damage, but with the fact that our endgame weapon cannot be classified as an endgame weapon for other purposes besides Defenses.
My main approach comes in the form of a re-work that makes the weapon what it is supposed to be. That is undeniably necessary,
gof 3x atk > dragon
try again

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Ducks are cute. There's a duck at a park near me that chases and bites people.  :))
❤️

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
gof 3x atk > dragon try again
Personally, I enjoy my gof - range +3.8 more than my dragon axes :p Unless im midlock. 
Ducks are cute. There's a duck at a park near me that chases and bites people. :))
That sounds hilarious, you need to record that shit. Baby ducks are life.