Epic Perfect World

CMON... disconecting after 5 mins.... everytime i log... wtf

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Have you even tried what I said?

dickroman

But you do have dial-up connection? Please tell us what your internet provider said your speed was? 56kb/s? 20mb/s?

k so me and class r brothers, same internet cept i play wired he plays wifi, its not dial up connection and i dont have any problems...
And dl speed is up to 590 kb/sec so its not that bad

Offline Class

yes, i tried FIXIT and it worked 2 days, then it was back old way

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
yes, i tried FIXIT and it worked 2 days, then it was back old way
do it again..

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i think thats too easy for him. he's probably looking for an answer like "turn off your computer, take out the motherboard and fly it to russia and give it to old man gumfry so he can fix it with a dragons stone that you'll need to retrieve from the witch of the swamp in germany. in order to get it you'll need to trade her the heart of the oldest king. in order to get that you'll need to travel back in time and kill this king without affecting the time line, which can only be done with a micro time conversion stabilizer which only exists in the future". something along the lines of that rather than "run the fix-it"

Offline Class

eaven fixit doesn't work everytime... and i'm seeking for  permanently solution
so ty for your post smartass... it really helped me

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
i and some friends using 4G WiMAX did have the same problem , i did run a ping in CMD at the same time and i did notice that i just need to drop one package to get dc

dickroman

i and some friends using 4G WiMAX did have the same problem , i did run a ping in CMD at the same time and i did notice that i just need to drop one package to get dc

and how did u solve that?

Offline Tylana

I had this prob on my gaming PC and i was playing on max settings cuz my comp can handle it, but i turned down the settings and i don't dc anymore.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
i think thats too easy for him. he's probably looking for an answer like "turn off your computer, take out the motherboard and fly it to russia and give it to old man gumfry so he can fix it with a dragons stone that you'll need to retrieve from the witch of the swamp in germany. in order to get it you'll need to trade her the heart of the oldest king. in order to get that you'll need to travel back in time and kill this king without affecting the time line, which can only be done with a micro time conversion stabilizer which only exists in the future". something along the lines of that rather than "run the fix-it"

this is just LOLx100 . srry i got nothing helpful but i had to say that this was funny ;p

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Uhm I'm Guessing It's Either your Internet connection or Their Having a lil Difficulty with the server run up or somthing ._. I'm sure they'll fix it <.<>.> but i'm not waiting all day for it gonna go to bed ._____. Well nites Hopefully in the morning it'll be fixed ^.^

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
Uhm I'm Guessing It's Either your Internet connection or Their Having a lil Difficulty with the server run up or somthing ._. I'm sure they'll fix it <.<>.> but i'm not waiting all day for it gonna go to bed ._____. Well nites Hopefully in the morning it'll be fixed ^.^

;) aye aye  xDDD lmfao >.<

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer

;) aye aye  xDDD lmfao >.<

Whooops wrong Quote on the wrong person >.< O////O

Offline raykim

its official it been a half and hour id think  >:(

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
It'll take 2 days for the  Map Restart i heard ._.  so i cya guys in 2 days lolz