Epic Perfect World

Do you even Look Back or Think About?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline UgandaBoi

Agree with Kermo +1, greatest EA of all existence, also the most beautiful man, straight white male with education and a job!

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i fak all of you naggers x'D

Total Time Spent Online:7 days, 20 hours and 34 minutes.

fakit i thought id be cooler x'D
Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:37 am by ★Kera
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
go outside and get sum sunlight bruh

Destroyed

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Destroyed
Totally. It doesn't matter i used to lead guild and put all my free time into games half year ago.
Also my in game hours are at 16000 since then.
Next one.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Totally. It doesn't matter i used to lead guild and put all my free time into games half year ago.
Also my in game hours are at 16000 since then.
Next one.
As expected, ppl just act cool and give 'funny' reasons for their gaming world instead of thinking what they should actually do with their life. 

*cough*

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
*cough*
So random..
I just said i used to have no life half year ago when i was leading guild and put alot effort to win pks.
Dude wtf you try lol
Next.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
So random..
I just said i used to have no life half year ago when i was leading guild and put alot effort to win pks.
Dude wtf you try lol
Next.
Kids don't realize that we are one step above them already and we know that no lifeing pw is a waste is time 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
So random..
Dude wtf you try lol
Next.
So now you have a life, but you still here? whatever you say man, just pointing out the obvious.

Plus, didn't you just make a DT video? That must have been some vital time thrown away while you could be outside making a positive change in the world.

See how stupid that sounds? Just like your remark about people that play video games are antisocial and run away from "things that matter" lol. Don't know if you're speaking from personal experience, but dont generalise people.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
So now you have a life, but you still here? whatever you say man, just pointing out the obvious.

Plus, didn't you just make a DT video? That must have been some vital time thrown away while you could be outside making a positive change in the world.

See how stupid that sounds? Just like your remark about people that play video games are antisocial and run away from "things that matter" lol. Don't know if you're speaking from personal experience, but dont generalise people.
 I learned from experience by now that its stupid to discuss this topic with ppl who are narrow minded and believe only in what they think its true ( like Butthead above ) . I agree with you tho , I was also one of those who said that gamers are all the same and after I became one myself I learned that I was just being stupid . I also go out and have fun get drunk ( at least used to ) and after all that I also play video games bcz I enjoy them why not no reason not to .

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over

Are we talking about ppl who spend time in games whole day every week/month or ppl who pk 2 times a month?  Im just reading forum atm, same like i do in facebook.
Stop making yourself fool, makes your friends to post and look stupid aswell.
Looks like you haven't got out yet lol
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Are we talking about ppl who spend time in games whole day every week/month or ppl who pk 2 times a month?  Im just reading forum atm, same like i do in facebook.
I don't know, you didn't specify that when you made that remark. You kinda generalised everybody.
Stop making yourself fool, makes your friends to post and look stupid aswell.
Looks like you haven't got out yet lol

Man, get off that computer, take some English lessons, couse what you just wrote made no sense.