Epic Perfect World

Do you even Look Back or Think About?

Offline UgandaBoi

o k e

and I'm saying when you're dead, no one will care if you were on this game 24/7 or if you worked 24/7 or anything else.  and in less than a hundred years you will be completely forgotten

xD
Okay, but its your choice to either get education, start working, and make a career or just sit on this game 24/7 and say how there are parallel universes where people play games 24/7 LMAA what kind of mushrooms are u smoking ? 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
what's this got to do with me tho?
everything! you're really funny x'D
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Okay, but its your choice to either get education, start working, and make a career or just sit on this game 24/7 and say how there are parallel universes where people play games 24/7 LMAA what kind of mushrooms are u smoking ?
it cracked the *** outta me too lmaooooooooooo fukin shroms 

Offline UgandaBoi

+1 :-X
Of course you would +1 since you are 40 year old fat Hawaiian man who watches anime 24/7 while ***ing his waifu pillow 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

of course it's your choice

I'm saying it shouldn't matter what other people want you to do.  the people on here are trying to fixate on one way of living life as if that is the successful way, when there is no successful way.  the universe didn't deem it to be that if you don't spend 24/7 on this game, you will be successful or if you make a lot of money you will be successful.  imo the only success is how happy you are, if lots of money makes you happy, then do it.  if playing this game makes you happy, then do it.  and live with whatever the consequences are of your choices cos in the end no one cares

Offline Rumi

• x x x
everything! you're really funny x'D

ty i tri

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Of course you would +1 since you are 40 year old fat Hawaiian man who watches anime 24/7 while ***ing his waifu pillow
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline UgandaBoi

of course it's your choice

I'm saying it shouldn't matter what other people want you to do.  the people on here are trying to fixate on one way of living life as if that is the successful way, when there is no successful way.  the universe didn't deem it to be that if you don't spend 24/7 on this game, you will be successful or if you make a lot of money you will be successful.  imo the only success is how happy you are, if lots of money makes you happy, then do it.  if playing this game makes you happy, then do it.  and live with whatever the consequences are of your choices cos in the end no one cares

In other words, if you are smart person you get education and get a proper job, or  if you are a retarded shroom smoking hipster creature who failed school then you play this game and make more excuses XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Offline Rumi

• x x x

In other words, if you are smart person you get education and get a proper job, or  if you are a retarded shroom smoking hipster creature who failed school then you play this game and make more excuses XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

in other words if you get education and proper job or you smoke shrooms and become a hipster creature who failed school you'll both be forgotten after you die and it won't matter

Offline UgandaBoi

in other words if you get education and proper job or you smoke shrooms and become a hipster creature who failed school you'll both be forgotten after you die and it won't matter
Yes you either die a loser or die as a real legend ( Donald trump)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
you need to chill lmao x'D, she got a valid point tho, but ye myth says videogamers are l0sers x'D well most of em! some actually have very healthy successful social life but also likes to game! >like me<  :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Rumi

• x x x

ya it is unfortunate that you will die a loser, I will bring candle to your funeral

Offline UgandaBoi

ya it is unfortunate that you will die a loser, I will bring candle to your funeral
Breath in, Breath out 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Wouldnt personally bother with that other person, if someone needs to drama most their life and has to bring it on the internet kinda tells their life isnt much exciting than stare at front of their monitor :p
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Breath in, Breath out

inner peace dude, just because you are a loser it isn't so bad

Wouldnt personally bother with that other person, if someone needs to drama most their life and has to bring it on the internet kinda tells their life isnt much exciting than stare at front of their monitor :p

it isn't a bother dude no worries