Epic Perfect World

Do you even Look Back or Think About?

zirkon

and who decides what's a better way to spend your time

the universe?  society?

I guarantee both society as a whole and the universe couldn't give a single shi.t about what you do

you are a single speck of dust on a rock hurtling through a universe larger than we can comprehend so if someone wants to have  a random 24 hour marathon gaming fest go right ahead in the end you matter 0

maybe there's some parallel universe out there where gaming 24/7 is considered living life to the fullest and people who have jobs and shi.t are mocked
Can't agree with this more
Some people are on this game and mocking it,
One word. Hypocrites 

darkfe321

nerds           

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

the universe?  society?

I guarantee both society as a whole and the universe couldn't give a single shi.t about what you do

you are a single speck of dust on a rock hurtling through a universe larger than we can comprehend so if someone wants to have  a random 24 hour marathon gaming fest go right ahead in the end you matter 0

maybe there's some parallel universe out there where gaming 24/7 is considered living life to the fullest and people who have jobs and shi.t are mocked
you dont have many friends irl do you? nvm thats mean af. anyway you seem triggered af lmao!

nice parallel universe tho, shit got so confused LMAO!! loled so hard on that sht.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
you dont have many friends irl do you? nvm thats mean af. anyway you seem triggered af lmao!

what's this got to do with me tho?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

the universe?  society?

Yass girl let em know
I'm basically 40

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Yass girl let em know

layin down some existential crisis

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

the universe?  society?

Wow... "mind blown"
I was born in the wrong parallel universe.
Agree

icyyuki

the universe?  society?

IDOL.

Offline UgandaBoi

the universe?  society?

Special Snowflake Alert

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Special Snowflake Alert

my whole point is that no one matters, no one is a special snowflake  :police:

Offline UgandaBoi

Lol biggest life failures bring that shit up Roflmao

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Lol biggest life failures bring that shit up Roflmao

ya and everyone will remember ugandaboi long after he/she is gone and remember all the things he's done since he didn't play on this game 24/7

if anything the people who talk shi.t about the people who supposedly play 24/7 are the special snowflakes for imagining that what they do will ever matter to anyone but themselves

Offline UgandaBoi

ya and everyone will remember ugandaboi long after he/she is gone and remember all the things he's done since he didn't play on this game 24/7

if anything the people who talk shi.t about the people who supposedly play 24/7 are the special snowflakes for imagining that what they do will ever matter to anyone but themselves
You can give some more excuses for your social insecurities and failures in life XDDDDDDDDDD, also your reply makes no sense 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
You can give some more excuses for your social insecurities and failures in life XDDDDDDDDDD, also your reply makes no sense

o k e

and I'm saying when you're dead, no one will care if you were on this game 24/7 or if you worked 24/7 or anything else.  and in less than a hundred years you will be completely forgotten

xD

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
o k e

and I'm saying when you're dead, no one will care if you were on this game 24/7 or if you worked 24/7 or anything else.  and in less than a hundred years you will be completely forgotten

xD
+1 :-X
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top