Epic Perfect World

Do you even Look Back or Think About?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
If you think it doesn't matter how much time you spend time in game and with real world ppl then i feel sorry for you, seriously.
I bet many ppl here should think about it, seeing how much effort they put in games is sad lol

why should it matter to him, is what I'm asking

who gives a flying fu.ck if someone is making what you deem to be the "wrong choices" in life

Offline Areashi

• Banned
1: less than 100 past 2 years
2: Nope
3: No work, currently studying comp sci in university so I reckon I'm doing fine.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 09:58 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
why should it matter to him, is what I'm asking

who gives a flying fu.ck if someone is making what you deem to be the "wrong choices" in life
Maybe he is trying to be nice and make dumb ppl realise there's more than this game.
Starting to feel sorry for you m8
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

kitty stew

Maybe he is trying to be nice and make dumb ppl realise there's more than this game. Starting to feel sorry for you m8
doubt there's anyone here that only plays this game and does nothing else

people and their soapboxes :tiger-2:

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
same reason people play xbox for ***ing 16hours they can, its not boring, they are having fun,doesn't mean they aren't spending time with their families or have no life they just can lol, i mean honestly if you think call of duty is fun your not going to log for 10minutes and thats it.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Simple Question:
1. How hours you spend on this game?
2. Do you even Pray Before you open your laptop/Desktop and play?
3. Do you have enough time to spend some hour's to you're work or family?

(just wonder how this players  play like almost 24/7 on game)
EPW has taken over my life, my quest to find edate, my grades suffer, my parents going through midlife crisis, i punched a hamster and called a whale a goat. This game ruins people.

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
I feel most ppl who spend alot of time alot as in 6 8 hrs .. on this game dont work or have responsibilitys in real for example. .. bills ... work..  they are kids lol nothing wrong with it they just having fun doing something they enjoy lol

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
7349 hours (306 days) spent on this server, almost none of it afk. I've lost control guys

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I look back and realise I miss Goldenwishes :(
Said noone ever.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe he is trying to be nice and make dumb ppl realise there's more than this game.
Starting to feel sorry for you m8

and who decides what's a better way to spend your time

the universe?  society?

I guarantee both society as a whole and the universe couldn't give a single shi.t about what you do

you are a single speck of dust on a rock hurtling through a universe larger than we can comprehend so if someone wants to have  a random 24 hour marathon gaming fest go right ahead in the end you matter 0

maybe there's some parallel universe out there where gaming 24/7 is considered living life to the fullest and people who have jobs and shi.t are mocked

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
and who decides what's a better way to spend your time

the universe?  society?

I guarantee both society as a whole and the universe couldn't give a single shi.t about what you do

you are a single speck of dust on a rock hurtling through a universe larger than we can comprehend so if someone wants to have  a random 24 hour marathon gaming fest go right ahead in the end you matter 0

maybe there's some parallel universe out there where gaming 24/7 is considered living life to the fullest and people who have jobs and shi.t are mocked
Wow... "mind blown"
I was born in the wrong parallel universe.