Epic Perfect World

Do you even Look Back or Think About?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

kitty stew

Totally. It doesn't matter i used to lead guild and put all my free time into games half year ago. Also my in game hours are at 16000 since then. Next one.
minus half a year and that's still the amt of time you have in game and on here

get off the internet soapbox and go outside

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
some people just look socially awkward, it doesn't mean when you have another socially awkward ***ers defending your point, that you're right. you're wrong! just stfu and move on.
Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 07:27 pm by ★Kera
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
minus half a year and that's still the amt of time you have in game and on here

get off the internet soapbox and go outside

Who are you and why barking lol? Feeling offended abit?
Damn randoms.

I don't know, you didn't specify that when you made that remark. You kinda generalised everybody.
Man, get off that computer, take some English lessons, couse what you just wrote made no sense.

Read first post last rows, idk why you tryhards trying to say i have no life and turning topic to who plays more.. while i barely log any game. Someone, who created topic, talked about ppl who play 24/7, then someone said why it matters, then i said it actually does, then randoms started barking. I hope you get my point now.
And gotta mention your DT video comment was really tryhard LOL regular around here if you get offended somehow. And no i'm not sitting at PC, i have phone for that.
Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 07:37 pm by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

kitty stew

Who are you and why barking lol? Feeling offended abit? Damn randoms
sounds like the talk of someone who spends too much time on this game

Offline Lime ♡

• ⚸ Let's leave the world for the ones who change everything. ♡
  • Characters: Lime
  • Faction: In Epic since 2012♡
Everything in life can not be excessive, 'cause everything that is excessive is bad.
But if gaming makes you happy you should play, plus some people do not have a good relationship with family/parents.
Plus every person has different goals, different education and live life in different ways.
Some people prefer to go out with friends and all of that, but some just prefer to stay home or some like both ways.
What matters is in the future you wont be like "Oh i should have not done this." 
'Cause if you do, change what is making you unhappy!
Sorry for the long text xD Just felt like I should.

Offline yeahok

you virgins need to go out xDDDDDDDD

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Everything in life can not be excessive, 'cause everything that is excessive is bad.
But if gaming makes you happy you should play, plus some people do not have a good relationship with family/parents.
Plus every person has different goals, different education and live life in different ways.
Some people prefer to go out with friends and all of that, but some just prefer to stay home or some like both ways.
What matters is in the future you wont be like "Oh i should have not done this."
'Cause if you do, change what is making you unhappy!
Sorry for the long text xD Just felt like I should.
Hi, can i marry u irl? Im not that pretty but my hair is long.
Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:53 pm by Sir Long Johnson

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Hahaha nice post
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2018, 11:25 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lime ♡

Let me tell u the story of my life with Perfect World

1- In 2008, my friend bought a cornflakes box from kelloggs that came with a CD to install Perfect World BR on computer, i was 13 years on this time and the only PK i had was on the forum Avatar the Last Airbenderl(the bender stuff), i was still discovering the internet and used to do text fights on forums.

2- I installed PW on my PC and i was fking amazed by the giant world u could explore, then i used to play it when i woke like 6 AM to 12 AM, this era was before genie, actually we didnt even had herbs on the floor, i was a BM, my best friend a wizard and his mom a venom, we used to play while skypeing, is good to play while skypeing, pretty fun.(6hrs/day)

3- I spend around $600 = R$900 on that time on PW, every mony i got i used to put on PW, i bought the Meteor flight and many stuffs on the gold store, i have never been rich in any server i played, i once got a rare item(lunar material) on misteryous chest that worthed something like 60kk coins and i sold for 14kk, then i bought more chest with those 14kk coins and couldnt get anything good from it.(6hrs/day)

4- Ive stoped to play PWBR after 2.5 years, i was pretty good BM, in that era BMs were rivals, something like Sword BMs VS Axe BMs rivalry. Then the aps were discovered or brought from PWI videos and sword became obsolete(Till they increase the % dmgs). Lv 79 and 100 skills were rares, even lv 11 were rares.(6hrs/day)

5- In 2011 or so ive discovered private servers, played kinda 1 year on Vendetta as a BM too, never get rich, vendetta suffered DDOs ATK and i stoped to play.(6hrs/day)

6- In 2013 or so ive discovered EPW, started playing EA, lved to 150, joined worms, danilo the moron said me that Chan EA was the best while i been using two RMDT rings.Then i saw a psychic 1v1ing a barb and i got amazed by the soul of silence buff. Then i made psy and i play it till today.(6 hrs/day)

7- Ive played EPW, but as much the time pass, ive become tired, so from times to times i used to kite EPW for like 4 months, then come back.

8- The year is 2015, i cant play PW 6 hrs anymore, i get pretty tired, PVE after waking up for kinda 2 hrs, from 8AM to 10AM, then PK at the evening from 4PM till PK end.(3hrs/day)

9- The year is 2016, i finished my gear i dont wish to PVE, PvP isnt giving me fun.(2hrs/4days of the week)

Now lets calc

5 years = 1.825 days = 43800 hrs(From 2008 to 2013)

43800/4 = 10.950hrs (/4 because 6x4 = 24 and i played around 6hrs daily from 2008 to 2013)

Now from 2013 to 2016 ima shout + 5000 hours because of the kites and low hrs playing.

So ima calc ive played PW for 15950 hrs since i discovered PW, what is 664 days, so ive spend 2 years of my life playing PW.

The points is

Games are associated with bad social skills, i always had male friends, but i just started to wish for girls with 17+(Still today i dont give a big fk at the point of do something i dont want to).

Ive had nothing to do most of the times because most of my males friends live kinda far to hang with they, i had no car and couldnt drive at all at that time, so when u stay alone in home at 13 yrs to 17 or so, u gonna look for something to do, i had PW.

I dont wish to play PW when im working or studying now, usually PW means lack of things to do to me (when no job/study).

Everyone would prefer to have a better social life than being in game 24/7, but not all acquired it.

Life doesnt matter at all so if u think on the future u gonna say "Ow i should have used drugs, fk more chicks, do crazy stuffs and etc", just ignore this kind of think, u gonna die like everyone, u dont need to tell storys to boast yourself to others, everyone gonna die, die is like sleep, when u sleep u dont think "Ow i have a good life yey, i do crazys stuffs i smoke weed everyday yey" and dead people dont tell storys.

So do whatever makes u happy, PW dont makes me happy, but it helps me to pass some time when i have absolute fking nothing to do.

But after u get a good job, get some money, rent a house, buy a car, u will enjoy things that makes u real happy, in my case is, eat candys, drop LSDs every 15 days, drive my car with louder psychedelic music, come home and theres no parents to tell me what to do, come home and smoke a big mafia cigar whenever i want inside my house, put my dog to sleep in my bed, kiss my dog mouths, go to partys(just twice/month, i prefer to make partys at my house with few ppl only), bring anyone i want whenever i want, talk about philosophy with my cousin, fap to chubby chicks, have sex each 6 months(:(), listen to louder music in my house, watch netflix, write poems and sleep at the couch.

Those are the things that makes me happy, but anyway we are fking machines satisfying day after day our organics desires, so whatever u like or do, be happy.

Good luck server.
That was amazing. 10/10 ! 
Hope you had the most fun you could and I dont even know you but I wish you the best of the luck on everything !  :normal-12:

darkfe321

That was amazing. 10/10 !
Hope you had the most fun you could and I dont even know you but I wish you the best of the luck on everything !  :normal-12:
you are hot as fak

Offline Lime ♡

Offline Swink

• Scumbag