Epic Perfect World

7-1

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
you're right, my charm didn't even tick and you died. crying about gear while playing without def gear, oh what a time to have been alive in
do I really have to find the ss where you died to me with "go" above my head, easy 7-1 never4get

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
you're right, my charm didn't even tick and you died. crying about gear while playing without def gear, oh what a time to have been alive in
relax, u lost.. it will be ok

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
when ever I have good ping to challenge you (if you accept ofc) btw never4get the 5v5 we had at GoA defeated 3-0
Never forget all the events I made you lose on vendetta and the 3v3 on epw where you wanted rematch.

wasn't it best of 3 tho with randoms from world chat? Can't really remember the 5v5

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Never forget all the events I made you lose on vendetta and the 3v3 on epw where you wanted rematch.
went to 2-3 events in vendetta, doubt I lost to you and what 3v3 are you talking about never lost a 3v3 to you in EPW ROFL stop day dreaming I have most group event wins here(I am always playing alts) after Maxy and Maxime 
also never4get the 2v2 you lost to me on HA MG and maxy on sin

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Never happened, unlike the 3v3 where Maxy said he had bug and you lost

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Never happened, unlike the 3v3 where Maxy said he had bug and you lost
Yes I remember that one now, Maxy had walk glitch and he wasn't hitting anyone for 1 min and you were still pussie to rematch for fair fight ROFL and stop trying to deny the shame of losing to a team of HA MG

Offline Areashi

• Banned
went to 2-3 events in vendetta, doubt I lost to you and what 3v3 are you talking about never lost a 3v3 to you in EPW ROFL stop day dreaming I have most group event wins here(I am always playing alts) after Maxy and Maxime
grinding vs unknowns = winning events, you never met a good player in your life apart from me (beating me a bit of times after countless losses is your only highlight in your career)

Yes I remember that one now, Maxy had walk glitch and he wasn't hitting anyone for 1 min and you were still pussie to rematch for fair fight ROFL and stop trying to deny the shame of losing to a team of HA MG
crykid

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
When did I lose to your HA MG and who was my partner? Maxy was hitting the whole time and only complained about bug after he died? You want to deny that he didn't say anything before he died?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
grinding vs unknowns = winning events, you never met a good player in your life apart from me (beating me a bit of times after countless losses is your only highlight in your career)
crykid
if I count all the 1v1 scores it would be like 50 me - 5 you always defeated you
When did I lose to your HA MG and who was my partner? Maxy was hitting the whole time and only complained about bug after he died? You want to deny that he didn't say anything before he died?

can't keep track of all unknowns you lost accept defeat and maxy wasn't hitting anyone for 1 min you didn't accept rematch because you knew you stand no chance against us walk glitch is the only way you can get a win ROFL

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I can't wait until all this forum PvP ends, and we finally gets its actual bet PvP video.

This drama is getting stale when its just the same people arguing about who won a 2vs2 or a 1vs1literal years ago ;(

Instead of arguing about who won pvp back when miley cirus was still a regular person, you could log in and fight now?

But nah....just continue arguing about who won a 1vs1when bush was still president. :police:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I can't wait until all this forum PvP ends, and we finally gets its actual bet PvP video.

This drama is getting stale when its just the same people arguing about who won a 2vs2 or a 1vs1literal years ago ;(

Instead of arguing about who won pvp back when miley cirus was still a regular person, you could log in and fight now?

But nah....just continue arguing about who won a 1vs1when bush was still president. :police:
you are not allowed to talk about present when you are talking to areashi

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

Swane will challenge when he has good ping. Fine with me tbh