Offline Iconicus

• Ice Prison King
  • Characters: Iconicus
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
second time guys? shame
every time lmfao they are such perfect combination of such skillless people talking shit in pk because of 1vs5 but when ever it comes to gvg or anything close to it its a complete utter destruction

Offline Areashi

• Banned
every time lmfao they are such perfect combination of such skillless monkeys talking shit in pk because of 1vs5 but when ever it comes to gvg or anything close to it its a complete utter destruction
You copied Russian tactics, they won TW, not you.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Lmao plebs dare to talk when i wasn't there.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HOW EXCATLY WE HAD 4 BARBS AND 15 CLERICS IN WHOLE TW ***ING UNKNOWN

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
every time lmfao they are such perfect combination of such skillless monkeys talking shit in pk because of 1vs5 but when ever it comes to gvg or anything close to it its a complete utter destruction
skillless people learned their place once again lmao

angry mad defeated loser kid looking for new strategist?
a

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
I think you should do some yoga and take chill pill coz SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! !

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I think you should do some yoga and take chill pill coz SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! !
I'm calm. Once we lost I stayed on for 5 mins then went to play OW. What part of this behaviour is unnatural? 

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
I'm calm. Once we lost I stayed on for 5 mins then went to play OW. What part of this behaviour is unnatural?
You are so busy to play an other game that why u camp on forum logic man

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I've played SC2 (got top rank in that as well btw), LoL (barely), dota 2 ( alot, got about 5k mmr and stopped), CS GO (my main game which I'm taking a break from) and now OW for fun (not rly competitive as there's no real point yet) http://prnt.sc/bwanif. It's not my fault you have no idea how to balance out games and RL. Maybe you need to learn to manage your time better with games, seems like you took this too srsly. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I've played SC2 (got top rank in that as well btw), LoL (barely), dota 2 ( alot, got about 5k mmr and stopped), CS GO (my main game which I'm taking a break from) and now OW for fun (not rly competitive as there's no real point yet) http://prnt.sc/bwanif. It's not my fault you have no idea how to balance out games and RL. Maybe you need to learn to manage your time better with games, seems like you took this too srsly.
nobody cares defeated angry loser kid

Offline Areashi

• Banned
nobody cares defeated angry loser kid
http://prnt.sc/bwn63j whole squad wiped by me, cry kid

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Sandy laying out the truth.