Epic Perfect World

Make Genies Deletable

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Torn because I want a good genie and it makes good genies easier to get, but also makes them far more common...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Torn because I want a good genie and it makes good genies easier to get, but also makes them far more common...
..How would it make them more common..? You're still making the same amount of genies, but now you can delete them instead of having to store them in banks/stashes and etc.

This isn't changing the rates or anything.
Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 10:02 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline oke

i don't understand how making genies deletable, will anyhow make it easier to get 'good' genies, people will just make infinite accounts and stash them, this is only to save time that could be used on something more productive,so why not

+

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
..How would it make them more common..? You're still making the same amount of genies, but now you can delete them instead of having to store them in banks/stashes and etc.

This isn't changing the rates or anything.
Which means you can make them a lot more often than the current period. At least right now you have to hold them and wait a couple days until they become Trade Ready.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Which means you can make them a lot more often than the current period. At least right now you have to hold them and wait a couple days until they become Trade Ready.
This guy doesn't understand how the simplest things in economics work. No point trying to explain it to him and other morons.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
-1                                         :normal-50:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
This guy doesn't understand how the simplest things in economics work. No point trying to explain it to him and other morons.
Then explain it to me? I'm not saying I'm against it, I'm just saying they become more common over time if you're able to get rid of them right away then begin making more. An example would be if you have only 10 open spaces and you fill that with genies. You then delete them, make 10 more. Right now it takes what, 3 days until you could get rid of those? Deleting them right away bypasses that time.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Then explain it to me? I'm not saying I'm against it, I'm just saying they become more common over time if you're able to get rid of them right away then begin making more. An example would be if you have only 10 open spaces and you fill that with genies. You then delete them, make 10 more. Right now it takes what, 3 days until you could get rid of those? Deleting them right away bypasses that time.
I'm saying the same thing that you are. I'm against it and say it will make them too common. Re-read what I wrote.
Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 05:23 am by Arashiwf

Lilly_Satou

Account stash to random toon, put in their stash, delete, wait 3 days, boom that's 130+ genies removed.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I'm saying the same thing that you are. I'm against it and say it will make the too uncommon. Re-read what I wrote.
Oh, my bad. You quoting me made you think you were replying to me. Sorry!

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1
genies should be deleteable.
saves everyone time.
it doesn't make it easier to gain a better genie considering that rates don't improve by getting more genies. you could get 30 bad genies get 1 good and then 30 more bad genies.
Also, it wouldn't affect the economy considering not many people buy genies/sell them as is. Being able to create genies faster would create more chance for someone to get lucky and possibly sell a genie thus adding onto the economy

kitty stew

we'll just pretend people making genies don't acct stash them to alts and delete the alts when bank and inventory full 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
we'll just pretend people making genies don't acct stash them to alts and delete the alts when bank and inventory full
Doesn't matter. Moderate influx != high influx. 
Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:29 am by Arashiwf

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
Make an alt on your account . Stash it . get it using your alt . Then delete your alt . Done !!

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
+