Epic Perfect World

Poll

People who donated for their defense gears should be re-funded atleast 70% of Value, or a complete re-balance of server

Refund 70% to people who donated specifically for their def gears
4 (19%)
Re-balance the entire server
11 (52.4%)
Re-balance the entire server + refund 70% of Donations made for def gears
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: July 26, 2016, 09:18 pm

Re-funding def gear donations -> Read description

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
the poll literally is like this :
> dumb
> dumb
> dumber
nope

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Truth, refund people who have donated for their gears, also ridiculous how much time people have spend to get their def gear
+1

gib moni bak
but don't refund this person.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
as long as it seems fair from the the customer perspective! such shit does not happen irl.. you don't get to have a refund on your old phone after a newer version is on the market and etc for other stuff!

dumb as shit thread it actually disgusted me so hard. you poor sobs 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
 :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
1300 points in only 3 weeks , work for money to spend in games , gg 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
You can support our server by donating via PayPal.
 For your donation, you will receive EPW Points which you can use in the Panel Shop.
 EPW Points are delivered automatically right after received donation.
By donating you agree to the following: all donations are credited accordingly to the list below and are non refundable.
 If you have questions, you can ask us via e-mail: [email protected]
 We have a bonus system. Check it out.

Offline TheMayor

You could still equip some of your def gear, just have to find the rite combo of gears for effective game play. you want refund because you wont be able to script anymore and your 3rd party program will not work for you anymore it sounds like. get good lose the 3rd party programs etc learn real survival tactics not some push 1 button anytime you feel like it switching back and forth from offense to defense... i'm out... drops mic....

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 refund if needed ..idc anymore. just play and enjoy this game again on my breaktime :normal-42:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
REFUND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DONATED FOR DEF GEARS AND SAD HOW SOME PPL WORK HARD FOR IT

PURGATORY

Stooop cryiiiiinnggnghhhhh

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Awww areshi reported my post. Did I hurt your feeling lil guy?  :-*
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline oke

ok, also refund the weeks/months/hard work people put in to get def gears

how is that

PURGATORY

ok, also refund the weeks/months/hard work people put in to get def gears

how is that
Give me my life back 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I realy dont care about the money i spend for mine, i am just being a little sh1tter like areshi and his twin domgrath as he made a thread for nerfing things and it got to the point of locking R8, and it actually worked, someone who didnt play for 2 year and doesnt even have gears on his toons, i wanna see how far this thread comes to stop this locking from happening.

Offline Looneytunes

• LF EDATE
  • Characters: Blaze,looneytunes
  • Faction: Outcasts,GoodGame
Aye people should leave this server so they see they losing people that Donated as I did 2k  ;) On my sins account refund people or be prepared for the server to be inactive 😂
I see you
You see me
We see each other?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Armor locking has been a lazy half "solution" from the start, if they were serious about stopping def camping they would release a new set of armor.

Releasing a new set of armor would give you FAR more control over the actual balance, and reduce the risk of abuse drastically. 

The new locked system will be so abuseable. Def armor barbs and bms just waiting for gof crits, sins killing half the server from stealth before becoming visible. Def armor venos who just wait for 0def. Entirely destroying seeker/barb/bm aps playstyles. Its going to be a bumpyyyyy ride.