Epic Perfect World

Poll

People who donated for their defense gears should be re-funded atleast 70% of Value, or a complete re-balance of server

Refund 70% to people who donated specifically for their def gears
Mars Attacks!, Herr Rev, Gosha, Tyroth
Re-balance the entire server
, Areashi, Shinaring, Σѕкιмo, Tom, ๖ۣۜĐomgrath, Craig, Skazy, Erain, Drake, Hyperconcious
Re-balance the entire server + refund 70% of Donations made for def gears
, Looneytunes, Frost, Sora, Logic, Mitch

Voting closed: July 26, 2016, 09:18 pm

Re-funding def gear donations -> Read description

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Ok so since gears are probably gonna get locked which I find hilarious since someone who started that thread did not even play for 2 years, People replying to that thread ( obviously the poor ones ) saying lock def gears ( because they dont wanna spend time or DONATE to get them ) I am suggesting that everyone that has donated for their def gears will be refunded with atleast 70 % of value that they spend, I know someone who spend 100 euro's just 2 weeks ago just to complete his def set + ornaments and now aga will probably lock gears, I find this pathetic decision making, People have spend time on making their def gears or spend real money to get them, and now because of clowns making a nerf thread aga is actually taking it into consideration lmao, so i suggest refund 70% of value or rebalance entire server.
Why rebalance entire server ? simple, because it is already unbalanced at this moment, as sins hit 5k gof crits to a full reduce /def MG, and then the MG hitting 5K PER SKILL on a def gear sin, and then the mystic 1 shots LMAO, and so much more things, but just know you cant lock gears and go on with it, certain classes will be made OP compared to other classes.

But seriously how is this even being taken in consideration ? People have spend alot of time farming their gears/donated for it.

-Rev
Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:23 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Areashi

• Banned
crykid, no.

Also cry more that a guy who didn't play for 2 years has more insight into the server than someone like you who played 24/7.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
no shut up rofl
You seen upset.

+1, absolutely amazing idea.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Also nice voting options.

Insanity

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Truth, refund people who have donated for their gears, also ridiculous how much time people have spend to get their def gear, cant believee people like areshi and domgrath made this happen lol.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Idk about this anymore , im not giving my opinion anymore.  I Ieft the server, many others wiII soon , just give them time. No one is here to spend a Iife time to farm their Attk and Def gears for a pvp server just because some peopIe started with the def sh1t script things. Scripts gives Iag to peopIe tho which is annoying. 
In one thing i agree, rebaIance this sh1t. Other than that , i don't see any reason for peopIe to stop Ieaving server , good Iuck.

PURGATORY

I wanted to vote but there is no no 

Offline NeHo

• Isn't homo if just tip
  • Characters: NeHo / Ammar
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
They're not getting removed, if you need them that badly to survive, then use them with gear lock ;p

Offline Looneytunes

• LF EDATE
  • Characters: Blaze,looneytunes
  • Faction: Outcasts,GoodGame
Idk about this anymore , im not giving my opinion anymore.  I Ieft the server, many others wiII soon , just give them time. No one is here to spend a Iife time to farm their Attk and Def gears for a pvp server just because some peopIe started with the def sh1t script things. Scripts gives Iag to peopIe tho which is annoying.
In one thing i agree, rebaIance this sh1t. Other than that , i don't see any reason for peopIe to stop Ieaving server , good Iuck.
Aye truth be told !
I see you
You see me
We see each other?