Epic Perfect World

Events

PURGATORY

More events pls 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
You should shave bruh. Your beard reminds me of a Japanese sensei lmao (not trying to trash talk)
i thought he looked like Mr Tumnus from narnia xD

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
to be honest, i would like the idea but all this favortism is in the end in ppl heads.
I mean i had at start doubts about some favoritsm issues and when new gm came , i mean we all get who is new gm but point is i kind of like our new gm, why?
She hosts a lot events, on weekends and stuff, i would put her atm my second best gm so far and i havent seen any obvious favorism.
Ppl just try put aside ur dislikes and thoughts and give ppl chance sometimes.
No one is talking about the new GM.
New GM is doing great. (Aside from biased shackle.  >:( )

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
nvm gm dont want moderation, dont got time for that :-\
Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:39 pm by Scripter

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Please wisen me how is that ironic and connected to the thread?
hello genji

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
hello genji
Ryūjin no ken o kurae!

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
No one is talking about the new GM.
New GM is doing great. (Aside from biased shackle.  >:( )
read again what i wrote :(

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Frenzy was streamed today since it was requested. (Thanks to our support since my net is too crappy to stream)
I'm not sure if you aimed this at me, but I am indeed doing what was requested.
Ty, GM Flower. We have never been fans of each other and I had some serious doubts before (I'll be honest so nobody can say asslick LOL), but I appreciate that you are doing your job well and trying to do it to the best of your ability. It's all anyone can ask.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I will post the video from the Live Stream of today's 4v4 Frenzy that GM Flower hosted, but will probably take a while as it is a 1 hour long video and takes forever to render, but will be available soon (I hope.. fingers crossed xd) to watch for those that missed the live stream or just want to watch it again  :monkey-42:

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I will post the video from the Live Stream of today's 4v4 Frenzy that GM Flower hosted, but will probably take a while as it is a 1 hour long video and takes forever to render, but will be available soon (I hope.. fingers crossed xd) to watch for those that missed the live stream or just want to watch it again  :monkey-42:
:normal-42:

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Yeah, there's no problem at all. That's why the GM in question is giving out personal information about people, relaying private PMs to her ed8, and personally messaging people on forums to bitch to them. Forget her events, her character is garbage.
+1
Not to mention other GMs covering up for her when we complain saying "The problem has been addressed" lmao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Solution : Delete Events
Better solution: Shut EPW down

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Strophe

Funny how suddenly doms wife gets accused of favouritism and gets insulted... When he had been doing exactly this to other gms.
When the roles swap, ups...
Right. LMAO