Epic Perfect World

Events

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
true, but I would love to see dream's events on tape (pretty sure domgrath can teach her if need be)
better rule = dont let gm's edate join her events? I'm pretty sure nigga has enough ets sts ecs, it only brings troubles since people can't control their emotions . - .

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Another QQ favoritism thread by tyrants folowed by fac sig thread reported :police:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
better rule = dont let gm's edate join her events? I'm pretty sure nigga has enough ets sts ecs, it only brings troubles since people can't control their emotions . - .
and GMs shouldnt be allowed to host DS event for the faction where their alt is in....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
How are you this salty bro. Get good and beat him, then you dont need to worry what events hes in?

So sick of reading butthurt tyrants bitch about dream baselessly. Dream hosts the most frenzy events, does playoffs, all she does is host events. But you guys still find a way to cry, you guys like to bitch about domgrath but your combined salt is an ocean to his puddle.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

So sick of reading butthurt tyrants bitch about dream baselessly. Dream hosts the most frenzy events, does playoffs, all she does is host events. 
People here are spoiled. I remember having no events for weeks on vendetta

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
People here are spoiled. I remember having no events for weeks on vendetta
Man, between gms and automatic events. We get so many events that I cant even attend them all. And not lame events like hide and seek, REAL events.

Dont want that ruined just because tyrants cant win 2vs2....

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
And not lame events like hide and seek

Deleting you, hide and seek best  :'(

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Deleting you, hide and seek best :'(
LOL. ***. Do you remember on detta when that was the ONLY event? Omg, I raged so hard.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
LOL. ***. Do you remember on detta when that was the ONLY event? Omg, I raged so hard.
I always won like 3 rounds tho  :police:

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
I haven't been to one single event since 2015.

Why?

Because the events benefit the same people who are stupid rich and also cheat.

They probably have/had 300k EC and 20k ST in their inventory.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Recording/streaming an event like trivia is unnecessary, if people get too salty gm's could just screenshot the pm logs and post them in a thread or something
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Another QQ favoritism thread by tyrants folowed by fac sig thread reported :police:

topkek

If this happens I'll just see myself winning more so +1

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
How are you this salty bro. Get good and beat him, then you dont need to worry what events hes in?

So sick of reading butthurt tyrants bitch about dream baselessly. Dream hosts the most frenzy events, does playoffs, all she does is host events. But you guys still find a way to cry, you guys like to bitch about domgrath but your combined salt is an ocean to his puddle.
ok 10/10 ass kissing idc about anything you said there, i was legit giving good solution so people stop complaining.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
ok 10/10 ass kissing idc about anything you said there, i was legit giving good solution so people stop complaining.
Me and domgrath dont like eachother, I dont talk to dream whatsoever, don't even have her skype. I hate apo with an actual passion, probably more than all of tyrants combined hates them tbh.

What do I have to gain from ass kissing? Your "legitimate" suggestion is basically just "lolbandomgraphguis" a suggestion, I might add. To fix a nonexistant problem.

Here, I have a suggestion to fix this "problem" too, stop crying.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Me and domgrath dont like eachother, I dont talk to dream whatsoever, don't even have her skype. I hate apo with an actual passion, probably more than all of tyrants combined hates them tbh.

What do I have to gain from ass kissing? Your "legitimate" suggestion is basically just "lolbandomgraphguis" a suggestion, I might add. To fix a nonexistant problem.

Here, I have a suggestion to fix this "problem" too, stop crying.
Yeah, there's no problem at all. That's why the GM in question is giving out personal information about people, relaying private PMs to her ed8, and personally messaging people on forums to bitch to them. Forget her events, her character is garbage.