Epic Perfect World

Can we get gms that actually know Wat skillsender looks like or is...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I think Dreams events are fine. You can't even favor someone in most events...
Idk why Josh claims that Tyrants is full of cheaters though when apollumi has as many or even more cheaters. Elitism for example wanted to use a skill sender himself and from what I know had +24 weaps before....
I've also wanted to kill several times, but as long as I don do it Im not a murderer right? anyway covered both those things in another post cannot bother typing it all over again XD@@@@

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've also wanted to kill several times, but as long as I don do it Im not a murderer right? anyway covered both those things in another post cannot bother typing it all over again XD@@@@
Wanting to kill isn't comparable. Would be more like trying to buy a gun to kill someone but not getting it

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Wanting to kill isn't comparable. Would be more like trying to buy a gun to kill someone but not getting it
k                 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
LF Hot grill 2 ed8
Shut up Ryan. 
OT; what's a skillsender? 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Did I hear someone say we liked someone b4 they went to another faction hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 03:18 am by Prodigy💯

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
I understand that your iq is too low to compensate a single sentence but let me analyse it again
If ppl (notice i didnt mention you or any faction?) didnt had the need to have an edge of the others there would be no scripts, no skillsenders, no auto sof bots, no auto craft bots, no auto aa bots etc etc
That would mean that ET and any gm would have time to spend their online gm time in better things like events and help ppl.
Now they are "forced" to monitor pks just because the above ppl exist and possible injustice bans happen
Hope you got it now wont bother replying again
I like how you like to bash other people with your "I'm smarter than you" bitchy attitude when you are seriously dumb. What you're saying is not relevant to the thread whatsoever, that's what Prodigy meant. But since your iq is so low you can't even compensate (wtf) a single sentence, of course you didn't understand.
Basically your point is "there shouldn't be any improvement in our anti-cheat system because people shouldn't cheat in the first place" well, no shit, Sherlock. That's pretty obvious. In theory it sounds like a good point but it's just as delusional and carelessly stupid as saying "There shouldn't be any improvement in our police departament because people shouldn't commit crimes anyway" How much sense does saying that in the real world make? Exactly, none just like what you said in that post.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I like how you like to bash other people with your "I'm smarter than you" bitchy attitude when you are seriously retarded as ***. What you're saying is not relevant to the thread whatsoever, that's what Prodigy meant. But since your iq is so low you can't even compensate (wtf) a single sentence, of course you didn't understand.
Basically your point is "there shouldn't be any improvement in our anti-cheat system because people shouldn't cheat in the first place" well, no shit, Sherlock. That's pretty obvious. In theory it sounds like a good point but it's just as delusional and carelessly stupid as saying "There shouldn't be any improvement in our police departament because people shouldn't commit crimes anyway" How much sense does saying that in the real world make? Exactly, none just like what you said in that post.
destroyed 

darkfe321

I like how you like to bash other people with your "I'm smarter than you" bitchy attitude when you are seriously retarded as ***. What you're saying is not relevant to the thread whatsoever, that's what Prodigy meant. But since your iq is so low you can't even compensate (wtf) a single sentence, of course you didn't understand.
damnn LOL