Epic Perfect World

Can we get gms that actually know Wat skillsender looks like or is...

zSavX

Abusing undetectable in-game exploits and 3rd party programs that are also undetectable (unless witnessed by a member of community) are the things we have to deal with on Epic. We don't have a hack-shield, and we're completely reliant on community and GM (human involvement).

VAC is unreliable, yes, hence why Overwatch became a thing on Steam.

+24'ing weapons, something that recently became a large issue in the past was only detected by other players. If no GM's were involved or players reporting it, half of Tyrants would still be running around with +24 R8 weapons.
Skillsenders, since there's no hack-shield are FUD without community involvement as well.

Point being, GM's are here to enforce the rules and ban those who break them after investigating reports by the community.

The outrage over unfair treatment from players who have been banned for both of the reasons above, not to even include other edits such as flyhack truly astonishes me. Don't break the rules, don't give the staff a reason to punish you, and obviously you'll never be punished in the first place. That's a pretty useful life lesson.
It was then when Domgrath became a lvl 99. God amongst men. I couldn't have said it better myself 
#Dom4Prez

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Abusing undetectable in-game exploits and 3rd party programs that are also undetectable (unless witnessed by a member of community) are the things we have to deal with on Epic. We don't have a hack-shield, and we're completely reliant on community and GM (human involvement).

+24'ing weapons, something that recently became a large issue in the past was only detected by other players. If no GM's were involved or players reporting it, half of Tyrants would still be running around with +24 R8 weapons.
Skillsenders, since there's no hack-shield are FUD without community involvement as well.

Point being, GM's are here to enforce the rules and ban those who break them after investigating reports by the community.

The outrage over unfair treatment from players who have been banned for both of the reasons above, not to even include other edits such as flyhack truly astonishes me. Don't break the rules, don't give the staff a reason to punish you, and obviously you'll never be punished in the first place. That's a pretty useful life lesson.
You are an idiot if you think OW is better than VAC. Gold novas are banning globals for being good at the game due to that system. GMs cannot be given authority over this type of thing. There needs to be a better system set up to deal with this type of system. GMs have only been successful in banning flyhackers, nothing else.

Offline yeahok

k

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

1. Domgrath was the person who told me to try +24 my wep on vent after he saw his master Xar with it (btw Xar it was Domgrath that reported you too lmao) 

2. According to domgrath he's never been caught flyhacking in his life lmao - cool story bro, pretty sure Agatio will disagree 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

1. Domgrath was the person who told me to try +24 my wep on vent after he saw his master Xar with it (btw Xar it was Domgrath that reported you too lmao)

2. According to domgrath he's never been caught flyhacking in his life lmao - cool story bro, pretty sure Agatio will disagree
I wasn't even aware Xar had a +24'd weapon until Agatio removed it publically on a video he posted, nice try.

Also, I never claimed I've never used flyhack before. I've received 2 bans for it in the past.

Flyhacking is nothing compared to +24'ing your weapon or using a skillsender constantly to the point of ban.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I wasn't even aware Xar had a +24'd weapon until Agatio removed it publically on a video he posted, nice try.

Also, I never claimed I've never used flyhack before. I've received 2 bans for it in the past.

Flyhacking is nothing compared to +24'ing your weapon or using a skillsender constantly to the point of ban.
cheating through method a=/= cheating through method b?
overall u still cheated, isnt it?
flyhack, skillsender = willingly attempting to get an advantage = same
+24 if not on dragon weapon(can be before buying doen by other) is still willingly cheating
sooo all the same ?

Offline Areashi

• Banned

In that case wallhacking, triggerbotting and using bhop script is not the same as spinbotting. ROFL gtfo

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
cheating through method a=/= cheating through method b?
overall u still cheated, isnt it?
flyhack, skillsender = willingly attempting to get an advantage = same
+24 if not on dragon weapon(can be before buying doen by other) is still willingly cheating
sooo all the same ?
Dw next week he will say he never used flyhack b4. Also that he never said he will try to get another reskin for claw or dual edge to +24 it. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Dw next week he will say he never used flyhack b4. Also that he never said he will try to get another reskin for claw or dual edge to +24 it.
I've never used flyhack before  :))

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: WHAT HAS EPW COME TOOOOOO??!?!?!?!!? LEOLEOLEOL

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
better than the nerfds threads though
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
dont cheat guys xD

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think Dreams events are fine. You can't even favor someone in most events...
Idk why Josh claims that Tyrants is full of cheaters though when apollumi has as many or even more cheaters. Elitism for example wanted to use a skill sender himself and from what I know had +24 weaps before....