Epic Perfect World

Can we get gms that actually know Wat skillsender looks like or is...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Cheat is a cheat regardless, am I wrong?
No, 1 was made specifically for the game by the actual developer, 3rd party cheats aren't, hence why the "3rd party".

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
last nw 275 ppls pm my psy and said reported to gm for use skillsender lmao
and yea we need gms that actually know something about  pwi and about programming and how this game work.
not any teenager become gm and no its not about et his old anyway lmao xdd  xoxoxoxo ;3

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
is there a GM tyrants members don't bitch about?
A bunch chocolate alexy flower majestic(when he ain't being annoying) 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
A bunch chocolate alexy flower majestic(when he ain't being annoying)
we have a reason for complaining about dream(revelas private player information acquired with GM privilages to friends), ivory(lies about doing DS event to not ban Apo members in HB)  and ET (lack of knowledge about skills and flight speed), not like it's nothing lmao

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
we have a reason for complaining about dream(revelas private player information acquired with GM privilages to friends), ivory(lies about doing DS event to not ban Apo members in HB)  and ET (lack of knowledge about skills and flight speed), not like it's nothing lmao
Yeah Gm domgrath's ed8 is pretty partial 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
last nw 275 ppls pm my psy and said reported to gm for use skillsender lmao
and yea we need gms that actually know something about  pwi and about programming and how this game work.
not any teenager become gm and no its not about et his old anyway lmao xdd  xoxoxoxo ;3
ET knows about programming. This is not an issue of programming knowledge but about trying to identify something very hard to identify. ET should stop trying to force true positives to come through if it means he's gonna create far more false positives.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
ET knows about programming. This is not an issue of programming knowledge but about trying to identify something very hard to identify. ET should stop trying to force true positives to come through if it means he's gonna create far more false positives.
it is impossible to identify skill sender if the archer (yes only ever detectable on archer) doesn't use take aim

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

kitty stew

last nw 275 ppls pm my psy and said reported to gm for use skillsender lmao and yea we need gms that actually know something about pwi and about programming and how this game work. not any teenager become gm and no its not about et his old anyway lmao xdd xoxoxoxo ;3
so mean lol 

I see the point some are making about GMs not knowing enough game mechanics to spot cheating with any kind of certainty but that's mainly because they function primarily as event runners and general authority figures 

I think epw probably needs a few staffers more dedicated to the mechanics of the game

an example of mine was bot hunting 

I used to work for a competitor to pwe and not only was it my job to function as a marketing liason, customer service rep, competitor analyst, operations assistant and part time GM but I also had to be involved in the community anonymously to understand the mechanics of the game and ways people would be trying to exploit it

while a lot of these GMs tend to have good amounts of game experience I'd say really only one or two have any semblance of technical knowledge on game mechanics 

so about the bot hunting I had to painstakingly try to make at least 4 or 5 GMs over the span of 6 months or so understand these people were unequivocally botting 

anyone that's seen my videos should understand how even without real knowledge of mechanics..  pickup key doesn't ignore coins (ever) and humans farming aren't dumb enough to sit there on the ground holding pickup key to try and pickup ec in the air..  they fly up 

yet vast majority of times GMs would go through this protocol of teleporting the bot and pming them which at best simply alerted the botter to check their client (since many semi decently built bots include alert functionality to teleporting or GM presence), they would wind up being at their screen eventually and GM would act like they are handcuffed.. obviously someone with game mechanics understanding wouldn't need to have to be convinced like this they'd know pretty easily and be able to act on their own and confidently 

while I don't put a whole lot of blame on the GMs for not doing what they just don't understand at the same time it points to Agatio in terms of needing people with more specialized staffers in that department 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
it is impossible to identify skill sender if the archer (yes only ever detectable on archer) doesn't use take aim
Practically what I just said.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ban all seekers, Ion Spike animation happened twice #SkillSend. 
Ban all mgs, used mountain, animation happened twice #SkillSend
Ban all psys, used earth vector, animation again happened twice #SkillSend

ban all people cause animation happened twice ;cccc

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
is there a GM tyrants members don't bitch about?
I don't sit around and bitch all day about GMs because I'm not a scripter nor someone that trash talks all day and gets banned/muted or any of that bullshit. I only have something to say when blatant, IN YOUR FACE favoritism happens... which it does and it's lame. Personally, I think events should be done automatically by the server so this issue doesn't even arise, but that's just me.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Dont break the rules and you won't be banned or have any reason to be punished, it's a pretty easy concept that you people seem to not understand. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Dont break the rules and you won't be banned or have any reason to be punished, it's a pretty easy concept that you people seem to not understand.
That only works if it's an automated service like VAC, even then false positives do happen.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
That only works if it's an automated service like VAC, even then false positives do happen.
Abusing undetectable in-game exploits and 3rd party programs that are also undetectable (unless witnessed by a member of community) are the things we have to deal with on Epic. We don't have a hack-shield, and we're completely reliant on community and GM (human involvement).

VAC is unreliable, yes, hence why Overwatch became a thing on Steam.

+24'ing weapons, something that recently became a large issue in the past was only detected by other players. If no GM's were involved or players reporting it, half of Tyrants would still be running around with +24 R8 weapons.
Skillsenders, since there's no hack-shield are FUD without community involvement as well.

Point being, GM's are here to enforce the rules and ban those who break them after investigating reports by the community.

The outrage over unfair treatment from players who have been banned for both of the reasons above, not to even include other edits such as flyhack truly astonishes me. Don't break the rules, don't give the staff a reason to punish you, and obviously you'll never be punished in the first place. That's a pretty useful life lesson.