Epic Perfect World

Can we get gms that actually know Wat skillsender looks like or is...

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
is there a GM tyrants members don't bitch about?
Flower 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Flower

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Flower

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Flower

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Ppl gettin banned even when not using the Sht bcuz ET thinks he know about it...  :normal-43: :normal-43:

There is a difference between ss and skills being delayed that u see thunderous blast over and over when someone uses another skill.. Same thing happens when some ppl use Mountain siege sometimes u see it being casted more than once for a short period... Does it with most aoe skills
I do not know who is using skillsender or how to detect if one's using it, but yes, sever aoes have the animation of being cast multiple times.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
btw Flower is from Apo

kitty stew

Flower

the first two pages of this (that I could be arsed to re-read) says othewise where Tyrants members bitched about her the day she was GM LOL:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=35738.0

along with bitching in world chat every time Flower hosts an event Tyrants members don't win in

so back to the question -- any GM?

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants

the first two pages of this (that I could be arsed to re-read) says othewise where Tyrants members bitched about her the day she was GM LOL:

along with bitching in world chat every time Flower hosts an event Tyrants members don't win in

nah                      

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Ppl gettin banned even when not using the Sht bcuz ET thinks he know about it...  :normal-43: :normal-43:

There is a difference between ss and skills being delayed that u see thunderous blast over and over when someone uses another skill.. Same thing happens when some ppl use Mountain siege sometimes u see it being casted more than once for a short period... Does it with most aoe skills
good man 

Offline oke

man up and take the guilt you deserve, butthurt cheaters(Tyrants)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

The opinions of one or two do not dictate the opinions of a guild consisting of 200 people.

Everyone bitches in world chat when they don't win an event or when too many of the opposing side wins. Again though, see previous statement.

Flower is the best female GM we've had (which a good portion of Tyrants would agree to) and I hope she'll continue to be so. Even if her Shackle is biased.  :(

man up and take the guilt you deserve, butthurt cheaters(Tyrants)
Grow up, Domgrath.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
And the thing IceNiki said is pretty retarded bcuz if the person isn't cheating there still getting banned for it.
I understand that your iq is too low to compensate a single sentence but let me analyse it again
If ppl (notice i didnt mention you or any faction?) didnt had the need to have an edge of the others there would be no scripts, no skillsenders, no auto sof bots, no auto craft bots, no auto aa bots etc etc
That would mean that ET and any gm would have time to spend their online gm time in better things like events and help ppl.
Now they are "forced" to monitor pks just because the above ppl exist and possible injustice bans happen
Hope you got it now wont bother replying again

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
I understand that your iq is too low to compensate a single sentence but let me analyse it again
If ppl (notice i didnt mention you or any faction?) didnt had the need to have an edge of the others there would be no scripts, no skillsenders, no auto sof bots, no auto craft bots, no auto aa bots etc etc
That would mean that ET and any gm would have time to spend their online gm time in better things like events and help ppl.
Now they are "forced" to monitor pks just because the above ppl exist and possible injustice bans happen
Hope you got it now wont bother replying again
that's great, but it has its funny moments...like every other game:

Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:46 am by Chill

Offline Areashi

• Banned
that's great, but it has its funny moments...like every other game:

3rd party cheats != cheat codes built into the game

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
3rd party cheats != cheat codes built into the game
Cheat is a cheat regardless, am I wrong?