Epic Perfect World

Areashi: I am the solution

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Didn't lead TW, wouldn't be able to win vs 30+ EPs anyway with this lineup.

Also you didn't win because of your strats, you copied Ruskis, gz to them, they won TW.
OMGGGGGGGG LE CRIIIIIIII OVERRRR DERRRRRR XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cry arashi top gun of briland, this tw was so easy just as british scene KAPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDDDDDDDD
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
OMGGGGGGGG LE CRIIIIIIII OVERRRR DERRRRRR XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cry arashi top gun of briland, this tw was so easy just as british scene KAPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDDDDDDDD
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 30 EP LMFAOOOOOO WE ARE NOT RUSSIANS DOG

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
Didn't lead TW, wouldn't be able to win vs 30+ EPs anyway with this lineup.

Also you didn't win because of your strats, you copied Ruskis, gz to them, they won TW.
too many excuse, dont worry we can wait for another 2months meditation :normal-2:
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 30 EP LMFAOOOOOO WE ARE NOT RUSSIANS DOG
Really noob excuse LOL 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Insanity

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you want the solution to win vs us ?? ok bro i show u

step 1 - stop ass licking every new faction that pk against apollumi
step 2 - stop 2h rg skype to outnumber ur enemy ... try to play with less numbers than enemy
step 3 - learn how to use skills without script .. script wont boost ur iq .. ur eas are really lame and die so fast
step 4 - dont give up and yuga for 2 months .. take it easy .. play this game for fun .. dont care about loss .. dont emo over pixel loss .. life is beautiful
step 5 - dont give up keep trying
step 6 .. the most important .. never speak words bigger than you unless you can handle it 
step 7 - recruite more arabs .. arabs so good at this game 
no emo at me guys i am just giving u friendly advice trust me thats how apollumi work 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Areashi

• Banned
http://www.hltv.org/match/2297019-virtuspro-kinguin-faceit-league-2015-stage-2-finals-at-dreamhack-valencia

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you want the solution to win vs us ?? ok bro i show u

step 1 - stop ass licking every new faction that pk against apollumi
step 2 - stop 2h rg skype to outnumber ur enemy ... try to play with less numbers than enemy
step 3 - learn how to use skills without script .. script wont boost ur iq .. ur eas are really lame and die so fast
step 4 - dont give up and yuga for 2 months .. take it easy .. play this game for fun .. dont care about loss .. dont emo over pixel loss .. life is beautiful
step 5 - dont give up keep trying
step 6 .. the most important .. never speak words bigger than you unless you can handle it
step 7 - recruite more arabs .. arabs so good at this game
no emo at me guys i am just giving u friendly advice trust me thats how apollumi work
lol arabs, none of you have done anything individually, all primate lvl intellectuals.

Insanity

lol arabs, none of you have done anything individually, all primate lvl intellectuals.
u still talking?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
u still talking?
you still mad?

Insanity

you still mad?
u lost
shame
shame
shame
shame

Offline Areashi

• Banned
u lost
shame
shame
shame
shame
So angry, I recommend calming down.

Insanity

So angry, I recommend calming down.
shame

Offline Areashi

• Banned
shame
Your blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls when your heart relaxes between beats. While BP can change from minute to minute with changes in posture, exercise, stress or sleep, it should normally be less than 120/80 mm Hg (less than 120 systolic AND less than 80 diastolic) for an adult age 20 or over.