Epic Perfect World

experiencing massive disconnection

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
i have experienced this since last night, i can only log in on one after 10 tries sometmes even more.  Whenever the countdown shows after the character selection, it will mostly show "Disconnected from server, please log in again". when i try to log in though, it says my account is online.  i get random DCs or game crashes from just teleporting or afking in the game.  i did verify my client tho.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Hello,
Have you tried logging in to another server that shows the least ping for you?
Also if you disconnect and it says you are still logged in all you have to do is press the "Force log" and sign in and it will log you in.

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
Hello,
Have you tried logging in to another server that shows the least ping for you?
Also if you disconnect and it says you are still logged in all you have to do is press the "Force log" and sign in and it will log you in.
yep i did all of that.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
try reset router ;c or turn comp off then turn back on. works for me everytiem ;c

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1. check each epica by sitting at an afk spot for a time on each link and see ping
2. call your isp and tell them to clean your logs (worked for me)
the servers overall work fine
had similar problem
also if u dc , use "force login" to log back since your pc disconnects from game but your character is still logged into database, usually takes 2minutes until is completely off, dont wait

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley