Epic Perfect World

Tyrants: The King in the Temple

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
funny because I remember how much you used to bitch about a handful of warning back in the day, and for a moment I thought you speak for Insanity, your idol, because those words surely don't apply to tyrants lmfao
Came out of sz and pk'd artifex and warning everyday, You get sz locked by 15 Palsy........I have no idol, I am the idol.  Your idol is back btw (Zilara)
Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:22 pm by DavSnow

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
funny because I remember how much you used to bitch about a handful of warning back in the day, and for a moment I thought you speak for Insanity, your idol, because those words surely don't apply to tyrants lmfao
We never said we didn't complain, we just never threw a tantrum and camped sz only to leave for DT and TW. We still pk'd every single day despite ganks.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
We never said we didn't complain, we just never threw a tantrum and camped sz only to leave for DT and TW. We still pk'd every single day despite ganks.
no you didn't , you always made excuses whenever you knew you couldn't pull at least 20 more, we pked despite our numbers even went with 5 squads against double our numbers countless times, but arguing is pointless because you're obviously not going to admit, if i had to dig up artifex vs tyrants video comments it would be full of tantrum bitching from your members regarding 10 warning backstabbers, but i don't need to dig up anything when your guild is already pulling a tantrum over an ex apollumi member getting a deserved GM position
i don't bother logging these forums anymore but when i do its full of cancer i swear
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
no you didn't , you always made excuses whenever you knew you couldn't pull at least 20 more, we pked despite our numbers even went with 5 squads against double our numbers countless times, but arguing is pointless because you're obviously not going to admit, if i had to dig up artifex vs tyrants video comments it would be full of tantrum bitching from your members regarding 10 warning backstabbers, but i don't need to dig up anything when your guild is already pulling a tantrum over an ex apollumi member getting a deserved GM position
i don't bother logging these forums anymore but when i do its full of cancer i swear
Tryna figure out if u even believe the bs you say.... We both know tyrants use to come pk with less number and didn't care one pk we came vs arti we had 50 and jus ran for miles kiting over and over. Oc vs tyrants when u guys did the big merge Wat we do still came pk.. Even maxy on a recent thread said we came with less numbers... And that's *Facts* but keep ur dream going one day jus one day we will believe. 

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
very easy
gm why delete my post    damn

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants