Epic Perfect World

I think yall should sell Epic coin out Boutique

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
...You can also just spend your gold on Boutique items and then sell them for EC, I'm just saying.

^ ROFLMAO.

dorothyerika

No.Just No. :< This server is fine just the way it is...maybe if we dont have to spend like 500 minutes to kill bunnies but its still kind of a balanced server. If Aga did add this to the game, sure people would vote more, but then people would buy alot more things, giving it no point to donate to server (donating is here for a reason :) ) So nty :)
so i heard the epw economy went to shit?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Not true, yet.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
apparently it went to shit many months ago  ;o

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

This ... pure awesomeness

Offline Ultimate

I swear people are greedy :O

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

The fact that this came from Agatio himself makes this twice as amusing in my opinion.

Offline sid-

Players are just not happy with anything give them a game to play and they know everything better, why can’t they just play and be happy with what they have. And yes this is one of the best servers I have been playing in a long time you either have to pay for every thing you need on most of the others to get somewhere or you have to do your quest. You should be happy this id a true free server.
Minnesota

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
why can’t they just play and be happy with what they have

Because we're humans.

If there's a better private server with better balance and more fun PvP etc, people will move there.

The only way to have people be loyal to a server for such long time is to give them satisfactual entertainment; once that server lost that factor people will start leaving or move on.

Honestly in recent times I'm finding it stupid that people tends to make their own alli, fail to pk because they get ganked and quit. A dying faction should merge occasionally to keep it alive. What's the point of faction pride if it just get buried in time? Nothing.

Basically, people are stupid because they think they can make a barb and suggest that they can solo the entire game by themselves. This is how I find many people quitting tbh, because they can't be smart enough to stable their factions so that it lasts longer than one hour of pking. TW is the big joy of this game; but I am yet to see two competent factions lasting an elusive war. It's just "OMAGAWSH WE NID MOAR BMS MOR BARBS MOR ARCHERS FOR TW WIN WIN WIN". What kind of repetitive TW is that?
Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013, 07:27 am by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN