Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

Offline Areashi

• Banned
mad kid always beat you
indian is mad about his loss, I understand! don't worry though, there's always next time!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
indian is mad about his loss, I understand! don't worry though, there's always next time!
mad kid always defeated you

Offline Areashi

• Banned
mad kid always defeated you
it's ok my friend! I have 100% win rate in DT, you do not but it's ok bro! you can try to fight for that 20% win rate eventually!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Lets be honest for a moment... How many REAL TWs did Artifex/Apollumi have since the big merge of Artifex+Salvation+Xpendable back then? I somehow cant remember Artifex/Apollumi attacking someone or defending someone that was close to their level.... Except the 3 TWs vs Tyrants of course. And now look at russia... They prolly got TWs every weekend on their russian.... trashserver....

The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Lets be honest for a moment... How many REAL TWs did Artifex/Apollumi have since the big merge of Artifex+Salvation+Xpendable back then? I somehow cant remember Artifex/Apollumi attacking someone or defending someone that was close to their level.... Except the 3 TWs vs Tyrants of course. And now look at russia... They prolly got TWs every weekend on their russian.... trashserver....
I agree, they lack practice, need better leader.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I agree, they lack practice, need better leader.
I actually think that if Pedro was still leader they would do better.... And besides that Apo catabarbs suck real hard (except RAKUMA)
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
lol this ppl keep talking about Apollumi .
they wait Apollumi to make anything and post it on forums , Beacuse Apollumi are #1 
when Apollumi dont pk then all server no pk beacuse Apollumi its the server and Apollumi its the game .
 They want Apollumi to disban. but Apollumi guild say : ( IN  YOUR DREAM BABY )  :)) :))

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
it's ok my friend! I have 100% win rate in DT, you do not but it's ok bro! you can try to fight for that 20% win rate eventually!
13-5 DT 12-0 TW (counting all weeks they didn't bid) always defeated you everywhere

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
lol this ppl keep talking about Apollumi .
they wait Apollumi to make anything and post it on forums , Beacuse Apollumi are #1
when Apollumi dont pk then all server no pk beacuse Apollumi its the server and Apollumi its the game .
 They want Apollumi to disban. but Apollumi guild say : ( IN  YOUR DREAM BABY )  :)) :))
When u gotta explain stuff slow to retards this is what you get... Apollumi is one of the biggest faction on this server meaning there is only 1 more other big faction which equals to if they don't pk there isn't any other big fact to pk on the same scale.. Do u understand ? Now calm down. 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
13-5 DT 12-0 TW (counting all weeks they didn't bid) always defeated you everywhere
Clearly correct score man (Dw we all believe u)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I actually think that if Pedro was still leader they would do better.... And besides that Apo catabarbs suck real hard (except RAKUMA)
Yes! I believe I should be paid to teach them real TW tactics so that they can finally have a chance!

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
When u gotta explain stuff slow to retards this is what you get... Apollumi is one of the biggest faction on this server meaning there is only 1 more other big faction which equals to if they don't pk there isn't any other big fact to pk on the same scale.. Do u understand ? Now calm down.
lol ,, you tyrants only smart to talking like retards , do u think tyrants can do any thing in game with out other guild help ? 
so stop the ***ing talking about apollumi and act on wining like u done it alone with out help from another guild . 
btw go read naeem's comment and see what OC was talking in there guild chat in dt today lol ... full retards .

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Clearly correct score man (Dw we all believe u)
defeated you everywhere nothing new