Epic Perfect World

Warsong Defending

Offline 𝓾𝓼𝓯

•    
  • Characters: 퓲퓺퓽
  • Faction: 핊핒핝핧핒핥핚할핟
Cancel the 1 random shot from the head in warsong defending , i fail alot cuz of it                

kitty stew

solod this shit many times over the years never once got one shot by any kind of hexahead

not even the apes kill me and they are the ones that supposed to one shot

you must be weak

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Arent only apes supposed to be able to 1 shot? 
Thats as far as i remember :-\

Lilly_Satou

Arent only apes supposed to be able to 1 shot?
Thats as far as i remember :-\
Nothing in there is supposed to 1 shot you.

kitty stew

Nothing in there is supposed to 1 shot you.
given the stats on epw it shouldn't happen with the apes here

but in pwi yes.. the apes one shot you

it is supposed to be that way to prevent people from aoeing mob spawn/choke points and needing less than 5 defenders (dragging hexaheads there)

hence why the path the apes try to block you from going through just happens to likewise be the mobs run path (when defending) too

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
The head never 1 shots. I've been dealt significant damage due to standing in the same spot for eternity and those aoe circles stacking up, but never a straight up 1 shot. Out of curiosity, what's the purpose of the head in WS anyway?

As for the apes, they never dealt me meaningful damage in PWI. I couldn't stand there and tank a group of them, but if I kept running I could run from one pavillion to the other and not die. Though, I was a barb, but either way I did need groups of apes to die (or standing still for them, obviously).

kitty stew

The head never 1 shots. I've been dealt significant damage due to standing in the same spot for eternity and those aoe circles stacking up, but never a straight up 1 shot. Out of curiosity, what's the purpose of the head in WS anyway? As for the apes, they never dealt me meaningful damage in PWI. I couldn't stand there and tank a group of them, but if I kept running I could run from one pavillion to the other and not die. Though, I was a barb, but either way I did need groups of apes to die (or standing still for them, obviously).
purpose of the hexahead is to ensure capable defenders are there at every pavilion (since obviously the heads and mobs attack the npcs at each pavilion)

apes are there to prevent people from pulling all hexaheads together + mob aoe spawnkilling+zenning (i.e. not defending each npc)

mobs are there to likewise ensure capable defenders are there, either smart people, or those who can survive explosions/purges/damage from multiple enemies

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
purpose of the hexahead is to ensure capable defenders are there at every pavilion (since obviously the heads and mobs attack the npcs at each pavilion)

apes are there to prevent people from pulling all hexaheads together + mob aoe spawnkilling+zenning (i.e. not defending each npc)

mobs are there to likewise ensure capable defenders are there, either smart people, or those who can survive explosions/purges/damage from multiple enemies
(Regarding the heads)
Essentially an "unkillable" mob to constantly poke away at the NPC then?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
(Regarding the heads)
Essentially an "unkillable" mob to constantly poke away at the NPC then?
i killed it everytime i did defend with a mystic (as hits 300 to 500k) so its easy?...

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Always solo'd on sin when i was in pve mood 

Offline 𝓾𝓼𝓯

•    
  • Characters: 퓲퓺퓽
  • Faction: 핊핒핝핧핒핥핚할핟
i got 145+ seekers and it always dies when it 1 hits it thats the problem

kitty stew

(Regarding the heads) Essentially an "unkillable" mob to constantly poke away at the NPC then?
it was made for pwi so for pwi yeah it's unkillable

here it's quite killable

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Always solo'd on sin when i was in pve mood
You always pve lol
OT: I afk that shiit

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
i got 145+ seekers and it always dies when it 1 hits it thats the problem
well not sure if this is the case, but with my seeker havin that ummmm god of frenzy sword on it always like dies doin defendin. His HP would be near half n the charm already ticked and the Mobs can do a huge explode attack that can kill the seeker at near half hp. Thats prolly what's happenin to you. You can prolly see it happen mostly in the earth pavilion they explode but its weak damage, but in wood that did hurt my seeker a bit when multiple decide to explode on me with the head spankin me with that poison xD. I would say watch ur toons hp durin it to be careful.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
given the stats on epw it shouldn't happen with the apes here

but in pwi yes.. the apes one shot you

it is supposed to be that way to prevent people from aoeing mob spawn/choke points and needing less than 5 defenders (dragging hexaheads there)

hence why the path the apes try to block you from going through just happens to likewise be the mobs run path (when defending) too
Naw not even in pwi. They just hit higher but aint 1shotting
Dislike these new guilds