Epic Perfect World

PV 145+

kitty stew

has no AA class heard of expel? no one can multiclient and pull with HA and use AA to AOE? I feel like a PVE god compared to you guys.. not because I'm any good, but because you guys are so lazy and uncreative

calling criticism of this idea just "dismissing other peoples concerns" as the last post does actually dismisses the valid counter-arguments made earlier in the thread where I proposed alternatives to doing this instance.. also lazy debating

there's no rule that says you must do the same instance over and over and over and over until your fingers fall off, there are other options presented, but if you choose to ignore them (for the presented "le max xp" reasons), so be it.. if you want to level faster, that's what SLS are for, whining about bumping up xp for one instance (i.e. making mobs higher lvl) and making the xp higher/comparable to SLS because you elect not to do anything else is a terrible idea

hence the -1
Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:05 am by kitty stew

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
has no AA class heard of expel? no one can multiclient and pull with HA and use AA to AOE? I feel like a PVE god compared to you guys.. not because I'm any good, but because you guys are so lazy and uncreative

calling criticism of this idea just "dismissing other peoples concerns" as the last post does actually dismisses the valid counter-arguments made earlier in the thread where I proposed alternatives to doing this instance.. also lazy debating

there's no rule that says you must do the same instance over and over and over and over until your fingers fall off, there are other options presented, but if you choose to ignore them (for the presented "le max xp" reasons), so be it.. if you want to level faster, that's what SLS are for, whining about bumping up xp for one instance (i.e. making mobs higher lvl) and making the xp higher/comparable to SLS because you elect not to do anything else is a terrible idea

hence the -1
Not everybody has computers to handle double-clienting. That's beside the point. The suggestion with Expel is cool I'll try that with my 148 wiz see how that goes. But.
Did you even read my post? I just listed other options and how they turned out for me! I did NOT say "just go PV beyond infinity" I actually proposed other ideas with various classes as well! 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
The only thing i can say to this is.

If aga can make the 1st door to the big room in FC open after killin the 1st two bosses then FC can be shorter and can spam that instead of PV.
FC is a 145+ cave actually. Me n my friends used to lvl our alts in there back in the day.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
The only thing i can say to this is.

If aga can make the 1st door to the big room in FC open after killin the 1st two bosses then FC can be shorter and can spam that instead of PV.
FC is a 145+ cave actually. Me n my friends used to lvl our alts in there back in the day.
Not a bad idea actually.
The issue in frost's effectiveness is that the 2nd boss takes quite a while to spawn, so you're there sitting and waiting for no reason, when as soon as you're done you still have to run through half the entire instance just to get the other 3 bosses.
Leaving the timer would mean it wouldn't be an instance taking too little time to complete, but you still need to kill two bosses and half the instance before getting to the good stuff.
I would'ave said removing the timer on the 2nd boss so you can kill it and keep going, but that might actually be a better idea, depending on how long Aga would want frost to take to complete.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Sad there are always losers that start thinking people will "bot" the life out of things like this.
+1 hate wasting ec anyways lmao.
Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 11:11 pm by Praelium

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
Yes, I'm sure there are many other ways that leveling can be improved, I just thought PV would be the easiest to use because its spammable, plus its one of the easier places to go to level. 

I really have been liking the other suggestions here about like maybe making BH more useful, and maybe FC. 

..I'm one of those people who like ideas off of other ideas.
Thanks to all the people who have +1'd thou. Makes me happy.

If anyone has other ideas, drop em here.

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
+1 great ideas. Improving both fc n pv could be a pretty good thing. Maybe add some brighter rewards . Other then 100k coins
Dislike these new guilds

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements