Epic Perfect World

PV 145+

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
Hey. So.. I've been pretty bored lately and been leveling some of my 50 alts and being as most of them are 135+ and getting into the range of 145 and such it just gets harder to level and more annoying. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be the first to suggest this but seriously. After 145, it just becomes hell and annoying to level.

I know I'm one of those players that would rather farm than buy 500 SLS's to level further. I don't think it'd hurt to make a 145+ with level 150 mobs.
Some things that could be added along with making this instance is a way for players to farm off their red name. The more 150 mobs you attack the faster you can get rid of your hours if so desired.
Another thing is to make it so you can get warsong crystals or something else to drop from the mobs other than like 100k coins. It'd make this place a good way to farm off some of your gear with a chance of Warsong crystals dropping. It'd also maybe encourage more people to get their gear rather than buy it.
The boss could drop the occasional Demonic Tokens and EC of course.

Anyway, this is just a suggestion from a player who is sick of the low rate PV leveling,
Thanks.

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
An instance with Lvl 150 mobs would be too easy to lvl from 145-150. Also, ppl will start abusing it with getting all there alts in squad and then kill mobs on main..  100 alts all lvl 150 and do Ares. Easy EC... 

+1 for the warsong crystal drops from mobs or anything more valuable than 100k coins xD

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
An instance with Lvl 150 mobs would be too easy to lvl from 145-150. Also, ppl will start abusing it with getting all there alts in squad and then kill mobs on main..  100 alts all lvl 150 and do Ares. Easy EC...

+1 for the warsong crystal drops from mobs or anything more valuable than 100k coins xD
I mean, it doesnt have to be 150 spefically, maybe 145 would work but just something other than the 140 mobs in the current pv, because it takes what, 1b exp to level to 150 from 149, and like (im not sure) 750m exp, only getting 300k exp per mobs at level 148 and alone.. I just think it gets really hard and frustrating and boring to keep going and going into it because you want to level. 

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
noob dre ;c +1 cause youre pve noob :c

darkfe321

+1 this is pvp server

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid

Another thing is to make it so you can get warsong crystals or something else to drop from the mobs other than like 100k coins. It'd make this place a good way to farm off some of your gear with a chance of Warsong crystals dropping. It'd also maybe encourage more people to get their gear rather than buy it.
The boss could drop the occasional Demonic Tokens and EC of course. 
+1 Cool idea.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
oops, wrote new reply
Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:20 am by F a y e b a e

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 don't need heavily botted instances and tbh with how easy it is to get money nowadays and gold I'm sure 99% the community will just use SLS

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
-1 don't need heavily botted instances and tbh with how easy it is to get money nowadays and gold I'm sure 99% the community will just use SLS
What, you think everyone is gonna wanna spend their money using SLS? What about funding gear when they reach 150, then? If you're a new player, it's not exactly "easy" to level up a character. It's time consuming and you don't get all that much money.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
says the player who is rich and already has all the gear SETS he needs. As in plural. 
Guess what, I'm not a new player either but I'm not wasting my money on sls. 
Please be considerate. 
Think about the new people who just started their accounts and want to level while getting a basic amount of starting pack. 
I wouldn't support immense ec or high lvl item drop either but making the 145+ lvling easier does sound fair.
+1

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Well, now that I think about it, there are ways kinda like this? 
Down by Shrine, there's a space with nothing but 145 mobs, that drop EC. A few people do bot down there and such, so it would be basically the same thing if it was made an instance. Looking from a GM's standpoint it probably wouldn't be a good idea/necessary since there's already a space like it down there. 

Agatio has said in the past he wanted to make a way for new players to level and gear easier, but I'm sure most of those ways are easily abused, probably. 

I'm kinda on the fence about this now. 

Offline Ayleid

Well, now that I think about it, there are ways kinda like this?
Down by Shrine, there's a space with nothing but 145 mobs, that drop EC. A few people do bot down there and such, so it would be basically the same thing if it was made an instance. Looking from a GM's standpoint it probably wouldn't be a good idea/necessary since there's already a space like it down there.

Agatio has said in the past he wanted to make a way for new players to level and gear easier, but I'm sure most of those ways are easily abused, probably.

I'm kinda on the fence about this now.
True. It's easy to forget about that place. :) Thank you for bringing it to our attention! 

kitty stew

there are other things to do as well, not only for XP, but to get SLS too

you're in a guild, do delta with them

BH (xp plus level scrolls), TM (for cape + ST to sell things to buy SLS with), Ares, the Sunday Morai Boss, Fire Legion, Cube/Cube Race event, Frostcovered City, Aba/SOT

I could go on and on and on, there are so many options, complaining about one (decent option) like there's nothing else is silly

also the warsong crystal idea makes no sense -- few people farm warsong anymore as it is, don't need any less incentive to do so

-1 for all mentioned ideas, completely unnecessary
Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:20 am by kitty stew

Offline Ayleid

there are other things to do as well, not only for XP, but to get SLS too

you're in a guild, do delta with them

BH (xp plus level scrolls), TM (for cape + ST to sell things to buy SLS with), Ares, the Sunday Morai Boss, Fire Legion, Cube/Cube Race event, Frostcovered City, Aba/SOT

I could go on and on and on, there are so many options, complaining about one (decent option) like there's nothing else is silly

also the warsong crystal idea makes no sense -- few people farm warsong anymore as it is, don't need any less incentive to do so

-1 for all mentioned ideas, completely unnecessary
It would be nice if the information you listed here would be in the Beginner`s Guide to epw. If I can edit it, I´ll go do it myself once I get home.
Squads usually don´t accept 145+ toons anywhere in delta OR TM.  In my experience (both personal and indirect) they instantly kick you once they see your lvl, regardless of your skills or gear.