Epic Perfect World

Statistically speaking, what is the chance at getting +6 Attack Level on a cape?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
296.3k rolls != 60k ec mate, didn't read anything else tho.
Hmm true, I admit that was rather retarded. Looks like I put 296.3 rather than 296 300.
Either way, edited and 59 260 000 EC.

Not that i'm editing my response though, it's an understandable mistake and he prances off while someone actually points out my mistake.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hmm true, I admit that was rather retarded. Looks like I put 296.3 rather than 296 300.
Either way, edited and 59 260 000 EC.

Not that i'm editing my response though, it's an understandable mistake and he prances off while someone actually points out my mistake.
You got triggered by a simple insult. Work on that.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
You got triggered by a simple insult. Work on that.
When it was a simple distraction rather than an actual mistake in the thought process? Yeah, it annoys me when someone acts like an ass just because they feel like it

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
When it was a simple distraction rather than an actual mistake in the thought process? Yeah, it annoys me when someone acts like an ass just because they feel like it
Nah u made an error u must not be very smart

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Nah u made an error u must not be very smart
btw this is bait if you haven't figured it out already xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
btw this is bait if you haven't figured it out already xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My work's done and i'm bored out of my mind, of course i've noticed it's a troll
Doesn't mean it's any less entertaining to know that though

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Areashi

• Banned
My work's done and i'm bored out of my mind, of course i've noticed it's a troll
Doesn't mean it's any less entertaining to know that though
u fell for the b8 m8