nothing
15 (12.3%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Voting closed: July 28, 2016, 07:35 am

Gear Locking Poll

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Agatio i suggest u to make a new armor set tbh, without any def stat... cuz some class is going to have some BIG advantage against others, locking the current armors...   :-\ :-X :( :'(
original idea
has never been denied before or called bad
nice one man!

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
original idea
has never been denied before or called bad
nice one man!
ye ikr thanks

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Let the people do what they believe in best man. You were also one of the people arguing for the lock of all fears, no backsies now bro. You and many others voted for this and made Aga waste his "valuable" time. Deal with your choices 

Need to see new server rule other than epic.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
imo only cards and armour should get locked, orns and wep were always changed b4

darkfe321

Lock armors and cards only, leave tome, wep and ornaments. I don't wanna get hiero'd when pinoys comes with their 184738292273738 eas

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
just dont take away mag rings from ea, take away blessings :<

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
just dont take away mag rings from ea

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
I think armours and cards should be locked and ornas left as how it is now. In rpk I think it is crucial to be able to switch between ornas (magic ornas to p.def or vice versa) For example in a rpk situation a physical class fights magical class, wins the fight and a random sin pops out, leaving the physical class owner with m.def ornas vs a sin (who could have been prepared for this backstab). Moreover, being able to switch ornas would not make everyone so squishy, making the pks longer and more interesting. All in all, armour lock is the only and the best solution to go.

Just my 2 cents.

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
end result trump wins !

your kungfu is goot

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
end result trump wins !
Kanye better man 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Lock everything 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
I think armours and cards should be locked and ornas left as how it is now. In rpk I think it is crucial to be able to switch between ornas (magic ornas to p.def or vice versa) For example in a rpk situation a physical class fights magical class, wins the fight and a random sin pops out, leaving the physical class owner with m.def ornas vs a sin (who could have been prepared for this backstab). Moreover, being able to switch ornas would not make everyone so squishy, making the pks longer and more interesting. All in all, armour lock is the only and the best solution to go.

Just my 2 cents.

Exactly xDd
bb

Deejay

Lock everything but wep neck and belt and tome

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
 :normal-43: what a useful thread 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Rank 8 will be the only thing that will change anything

100% sure it'll also be the only thing Agatio won't lock

topkek