• Forum Veteran
Raul best wr 10/10

Offline Drake

Raul best wr 10/10
Tome better

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
here you have a dude who can't play any.
the dude who makes nerf threard but doesnt play for 2 years he propably doesnt even have any orna's left LMAO dude get of forums ur past u where good you are just a forum warrior ranting one everythign trying to make epw great LMAO dude wdf are you actualy go cry in a corner or something get guud get a life do somethign go to the gym lose your anger get tired do something you sir , are nothign anymore on this server wannabe GM on steroids LMAO  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Zain

Raul best wr 10/10
^ raul besterestnormal-2                                                

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
the dude who makes nerf threard but doesnt play for 2 years he propably doesnt even have any orna's left LMAO dude get of forums ur past u where good you are just a forum warrior ranting one everythign trying to make epw great LMAO dude wdf are you actualy go cry in a corner or something get guud get a life do somethign go to the gym lose your anger get tired do something you sir , are nothign anymore on this server wannabe GM on steroids LMAO :normal-2: :normal-2:
stop using forum, dude. 

Offline Drake

ey ey guys keep this thread away from drama . Watch vid,learn from it,practice more maybe someday u will cone close to my Lv . 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
nice skill script  <          .            >

Offline Drake

Badboy 2
Im doing it in 1.5.1  its more harder than 1.3.6 also my cancles are faster just saying

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Im doing it in 1.5.1  its more harder than 1.3.6 also my cancles are faster just saying
What's the point of your cancels tho? I don't get it

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
What's the point of your cancels tho? I don't get it

Many of these cancels are highly useful, drake is almost necessary for reacting to a well timed fortify. Im still getting used to cancelling it quickly as I seem to reflexivly click escape instead of weapom swap. Roar cancel has ithe same purpose,  but also to occasionally trick genies.

Dont get me wrong, youre not going to be cancelling every 2 seconds in a fight, but when you are at the level raul is at, its easier to instinctivly react and cancel when it is required.
Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 12:35 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Many of these cancels are highly useful, drake is almost necessary for reacting to a well timed fortify.
This made me laugh. You know this is all done based off premeditation right? A human doesn't have sufficient reflexes to realise someone has fortified and perform that. Drake cancels are done through the same process as pre-aiming.

Offline Drake

This made me laugh. You know this is all done based off premeditation right? A human doesn't have sufficient reflexes to realise someone has fortified and perform that. Drake cancels are done through the same process as pre-aiming.
I can see when some1 fortify and cancel xd ur point its invalid .

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Know what makes me laugh? People who still post 24/7 on forums for a game they havent even had installed for 2 years.

If your reflex's are that bad, no wonder its taking you so long to go pro on csgo. Hey, if you finally go pro, will you get a life and leave the forums of this game you no havent played in 2 years? If so, I can install csgo and pretend to be you to get you sponsored.

I can see when some1 fortify and cancel xd ur point its invalid .
even I can, just not as consistantly as you, hes just bad me thinks